Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Every time I see the Achilles/Eulogy in person I have to try so hard not to buy them  :frown:   had to leave DSG after only being there for 10 minutes I just kept eyeing them had to fight the urge :lol:  waiting for a disco is so hard sometimes  
This is the main reason I rarely purchase anything in store anymore. The temptation will make you weak lol

How often does DTLR cancel orders? Ordered the BHM last night after they became available again.

Expected them to get canceled Bc of no stock

Every time I see the Achilles/Eulogy in person I have to try so hard not to buy them  :frown:   had to leave DSG after only being there for 10 minutes I just kept eyeing them had to fight the urge :lol:  waiting for a disco is so hard sometimes  

Buy from nike now and return discounted pair later. You get your pair for sure and if the discount comes your good. If not you got your pair

This is the main reason I rarely purchase anything in store anymore. The temptation will make you weak lol
I wear a 15 so it's hard to buy in store anyway but My HOH had a 15 in the Last Emperor's  so those were bought lol only kobe they had in my size couldn't pass it up
Buy from nike now and return discounted pair later. You get your pair for sure and if the discount comes your good. If not you got your pair
I was thinking about doing that since I do have some money left on Nike cards but I'm probably gonna use those for the BL but I'm so close to pulling the trigger on any of the available colors I might just give in eventually  

Last edited:

They look good here but I know better. You can already see all the dirt 
mean.gif
Who cares. Shoes were meant to be worn. Should the people who buy these keep them DS and stare at them just to say "I have them."? 

How often does DTLR cancel orders? Ordered the BHM last night after they became available again.

They didn't cancel mine just didn't give me an update until I actually called them and then I found out they didn't have the shoe. Pretty weak stuff.

Lol 4 klowns and bums sounds like a production company :lol:

I like how the 4kb have a spine instead of like the tab on the back. I would crush them with some heather gray tech fleece

its not like these are white on whites where u can just wipe them off. that flyknit gets dirty and its a wrap. 
I have white flyknit frees.  Soap, warm water, and the sink do fine.  I actually use hand soap that doesn't have any dyes in it (the pump kind).  Then I just let them air dry after I get all the excess water out with a rag.  I would never put them in a pillowcase/washing machine like others do.

I've done the same for the Jordan 11 lows (Cherry/Concord)....and it does the trick.   Just like new, but with a few creases in the toe box of course.

Last edited:

They didn't cancel mine just didn't give me an update until I actually called them and then I found out they didn't have the shoe. Pretty weak stuff.

What size did you order? And when? Thanks

Ok so y'all think the white mc is called apocalypse but the ones with the skull are the Easters....anyone else see something wrong with that?

Back
Top Bottom