Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Gonna wait a minute, but i appreciate it 
nerd.gif

BHMs are absolutely beautiful in person. My pair had too many glue stains though...and I don't consider myself that anal about such things but it was too much. Eulogies are so nice in daylight...blows away the moonwalkers imo. Got me thinking of doubling up. Honestly every CW is nice so far. Excited for the Bruce Lee pair also.

I probably would have picked up the Achilles if they were available when I was out in LA. I was out there a couple weeks before they released but I was at the Vault a day or two after the reveal. I think if they had them for sale at that time, I would have just bought them as a souvenir type thing for my trip out there to see Kobe. Maybe on sale but I'm not of the mindset that I need all pairs.

Took a quick comparison between Eulogy and Moonwalkers

I probably would have picked up the Achilles if they were available when I was out in LA. I was out there a couple weeks before they released but I was at the Vault a day or two after the reveal. I think if they had them for sale at that time, I would have just bought them as a souvenir type thing for my trip out there to see Kobe. Maybe on sale but I'm not of the mindset that I need all pairs.

View media item 1936031

:nerd: yep hella identical

Achilles, Eulogies, and Bruce Lees are top 3
BHM are dope too but if those yellow/purple and white/purple release then the BHMs will be ranked after them.

Them 4kb joints look dope too but I wan to see some better pics. Those top 4 material

View media item 1936031

Which one do you like better between those 2? I personally like the purple color on Eulogy better.

Which one do you like better between those 2? I personally like the purple color on Eulogy better.
I agree, I like the deeper purple on the Eulogy, it reminds me of the Blackout 10s. That transition to black on the heel works nicely too, definitely have to do that black lace swap.

Back
Top Bottom