Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Directly from sc:

It's possible that "FTB" stands for Fade to Black, a theme that would make sense if this is positioned as a sneaker send-off for Bryant's final season. It looks like the sneakers start light, with the Kobe 1 being a sail/sail colorway, and get darker with each successive model.
View media item 1923506

So I'm about 1300 in the hole right now, if I can even get them. Hopefully stores here in LA have them.

Man you missed out on a great run!!!
so i've heard lol unfortunately i was too young and it was before i came into the game lol i started at 7...ive always loved how they look tho and ive never heard anything bad about any of those 3.  I want atleast one...hate i missed out 

roll.gif

I imagine they'll be similar to preludes release but there's nothing confirmed yet. Hoping that so many shoes releasing close together will deter people. also that they release at more HOH than preludes did. no stores got them up here :\

I think it's funny people are saying they already want certain shoes in the fade to black pack, when they haven't even seen the shoe. They could be awful looking lol. their recent track record hasn't been great

Last edited:
We know what the models look like, the preludes were all pretty good. It's going from white to black we can kinda use the imagination :lol:

I want the 1s, 3s (cause I never had a pair), 4s, 5s, 6s, and 9s. Would get the 8s but really can't justify adding to the 13 pairs I have already.

Most were TTS except the 7s, full size up because of how narrow they were. And if I'm not mistaken the 1s ran a tad big.

I believe the pack starts out with an all white color and as each pair gets released, it gets one shade darker to the final black color on the final release
Kobe 1 all white

Kobe 11 all black

I believe the pack starts out with an all white color and as each pair gets released, it gets one shade darker to the final black color on the final release
Kobe 1 all white

Kobe 11 all black
Collectively that will look pretty nice. I'll have to wait and see how each pair looks on its own though before I try to strike out on any of them.

Kobe 1 all white

Kobe 11 all black
The Huaraches will be all white I think. That's the first of the pack

Back
Top Bottom