Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
This are probably the worst selling Kobe's in years
Probably, the price point and other company's are selling kicks at a much lower price point, I'm sure doesn't help. But it is kobes last year so I'm sure that helps a bit. The kicks are a little too rich for my taste though. I beat up bball shoes to quickly to be paying $260 every couple months

I think these are selling just fine, I am pretty sure they are doing better than X was doing at this time last year.

Via FB.... 2/27, stores are getting their shipments now 
nthat.gif

I'm gonna have a really hard time waiting on the purple pair. I might be one of those suckers who pays retail.

I'm gonna have a really hard time waiting on the purple pair. I might be one of those suckers who pays retail.

I'm gonna wait it out. I def expect to see sales on all 11s at some point most sooner rather than later. Bruce lees are only pair I'm willing to pay retail if need be.

I think these are selling just fine, I am pretty sure they are doing better than X was doing at this time last year.
Two weeks before the Achilles released I saw the blue lagoon and ASG colorways of the X in footlocker lol

Even those purple joints look so similar to the Moonwalkers it is going to be hard for me not to cop. That 8 and 24 on the back is dope. :smokin

These look nice and are similar but the subtle detail on moonwalkers were better. Not a fan of the heel on the 11's they all look off with the exception of the asg pair. They just look out of place and like they don't belong. Moonwalkers were my fav 9 low color way. These don't belong in same category as them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom