Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

*Raises hand*

The stores in my area don't carry size 14/15 in anything that I'd actually want. But if I hear different things about sizing I usually just order both sizes online and send one back.

I understand your situation. Those aren't common sizes.

Closest store to me thy carries Kobes is over an hour away. But I always just go with and 11. If it fits big that's fine they still fit, if they run small that's ok also I prefer my shoes snug. Not a big enough difference for me to worry about it.

Who are the members who can't simply go to the store and try these on. I don't get it.
Always good to get the opinion of folks who have had a chance to try a shoe on for more than 3 minutes. Sizing can vary so much brand to brand and model to model, what's the problem of asking a sneaker forum for input on sizing? Definitely one of the better uses I can imagine this place for...

Always good to get the opinion of folks who have had a chance to try a shoe on for more than 3 minutes. Sizing can vary so much brand to brand and model to model, what's the problem of asking a sneaker forum for input on sizing? Definitely one of the better uses I can imagine this place for...

Nothing wrong with it. It's just not a exact science. Not all 9.5 are the same. For example you may have one member say TTS another may say half up or down. Really a individual thing. Who do you believe? The best advice is to try them on if you can. IMO

I always go TTS. Once I have em I'll adjust sizes if need be.

Last edited:
I'm in for the EM version.. I loved the 8s..

So... Whatever happened to the Kobe Icon's that were supposed to drop?

Finally put on my Achilles and went TTS, love the fit and comfort of the shoe. I wasn't going to get the black and whites but now I want a bunch pairs of this shoe. And I am sure I can get em for the price of a Kyrie lol

Back
Top Bottom