Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm happy to be buying kobes again 
laugh.gif
  i bought zero 10's 
nerd.gif

Blue looks great to me. The shoe is basically made up of primary colors.

The whole BHM pack reminds me of the Cross Colours brand from the EARLY 90s.

Are the BHM being called a QS.....was hoping to use my rewards on them

Yea, all BHM releases are "QS".. No discounts unless it's the VIP rewards at FTL. I used that for the Kyrie's. Those work like gift cards rather than discounts.

Last edited:
Hmmm...I copped on EB when it finally went live.  It doesn't appear to be a glitch that the footsites are OOS-I think they're gone. I wonder about the in store allotment.  Still FSR NDC.  Beware if you're still on the fence for these BHM's.
nerd.gif

I'm beyond happy with the Kobe XI.  I'm back to my regular size 9.5 and pinky toes are free to breath.

The flyknit without any fuse underlay is just amazing!!!

Was a little tempted to buy these...but that royal blue made me pass.  With the AStars, Bruce Lees, Easters, True Multi (iDs)...and probably some HTMs...those made these an easier pass.

I'm beyond happy with the Kobe XI.  I'm back to my regular size 9.5 and pinky toes are free to breath.

The flyknit without any fuse underlay is just amazing!!!
Wait you're  9.5 ?  gonna have to hit you up for  the oops 
laugh.gif

jk

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for my BHM's to get in from 23Penny.  I finally got my Achilles in today from the Eastbay deal.  

the fade id looks like its painted again..sighh....i will just wait for ASG, easter and multi...

i had high hope for purple to grey fade man..

it just doesnt make sense that regular kobe XI fade nicely, but the id fade is painted....TF

Still salty we never got a Kobe 8 BHM from when they did the purple pack. Nick Young wore them and they were so fire

Back
Top Bottom