Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
It was great seeing that performance last night too bad they couldn't win.  I am just glad after a slow start Kobe actually is still a very good player, I just wish his team was better. 

Thank you Nike!!! I guess i'm coming back home. Been out since the Kobe 10 sucked. Feels like the Kobe V days again...

Not feelin how the flyknit looks on the Lakers colorwave can't even tell its Flyknit I think it's cus the purple cuts off so far in the back like the black and whites which is a horrible design in my opinion just looks trash no if the purple went as far as the black on the Achilles pair or the purple pair they would look way better

Thank you Nike!!! I guess i'm coming back home. Been out since the Kobe 10 sucked. Feels like the Kobe V days again...
Same here kobe 4 and 5 is where I bulked up in buying shoes. Even until now I still try to look for it on eBay. Great ball shoes in my opinion

Hoh about an hour away will have the bhm fcfs , but i'm trying to get that discount online 
nerd.gif

Dang just saw some different angles of the BHM now I am in for the heels and those.  I thought I was going to be able to save money this month lol.  

Amen. Ain't copped kobes since the 9,feel good to be excited about sneakers again

Yup I'm lovin this model and am gonna scoop tomorrow norning with my 20 off vip at hoh. Nike needs to go all out since its his last on court, and release whatever he wears. Not like kobe 8,9,10 where they never dropped his dope PEs

Yup I'm lovin this model and am gonna scoop tomorrow norning with my 20 off vip at hoh. Nike needs to go all out since its his last on court, and release whatever he wears. Not like kobe 8,9,10 where they never dropped his dope PEs

He wore tons of released colorways of the 8's and for the 9's he was dead. 10's just sucked so he did his own thing

Back
Top Bottom