Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
That coloured fly knit looks 100% painted. I hope I'm wrong but that's what it seems like.
They don't look painted at all. You can see the variation of the string color in the upper in all of the shoes. You don't get that Heather effect from paint

we got the same effect on the painted flyknit of the 9's and 10's.

these will be no different, unfortunately.

Do you have to I.D. a shoe to get the full length zoom insole or can you by it solo, like it was with the Kobe 8 before the option was discontinued? Or are they going to just come with certain colorwyays?

Last edited:
Do you have to I.D. a shoe to get the full length zoom insole or can you by it solo, like it was with the Kobe 8 before the option was discontinued? Or are they going to just come with certain colorwyays?

we don't know yet.

the option was there only for the 7 and it was $60 for the insert from what i remember.

Last edited:
I just hope they have all white upper flyknit,and icy bottoms I can throw on it sort of like the Christmas Xs pair he wore

Last edited:
stanley-johnson-of-the-detroit-pistons-drives-against-evan-turner-of-picture-id503697728
stanley-johnson-of-the-detroit-pistons-defends-the-ball-against-jae-picture-id503695988
stanley-johnson-of-the-detroit-pistons-defends-the-ball-against-the-picture-id503694268
stanley-johnson-of-the-detroit-pistons-goes-for-the-lay-up-against-picture-id503702988
AP591615868367.jpg

Last edited:
That coloured fly knit looks 100% painted. I hope I'm wrong but that's what it seems like.
They don't look painted at all. You can see the variation of the string color in the upper in all of the shoes. You don't get that Heather effect from paint

we got the same effect on the painted flyknit of the 9's and 10's.

these will be no different, unfortunately.

Actually the pics so far look a little different to me. Either there actually is variation in the strings... Or they got really lazy with the spray and even more grey is showing through than usual.

The tongue on the BHM kinda ruins it for me. Looks kinda cheap, like it's vinyl wrapped. Game time decision.

Last edited:
It does have the logo, albeit small and black, inside that circle

Last edited:
This lack of forefoot zoom disturbs me, for $200 it should be there. Please sell insoles individually nike

Exactly. Putting a common LFK3 and marketing it as BHM does nothing for me.

Making an all red shoe and calling it Achilles does nothing for me. If there was any connection, I supposed RED blood from Curt Shillings sock near his ankles.

All purples are nice, but no clue about BIG FONTS on the heel shields. Sheesh.

Making TB Team Colorways and trynna market them doesn‘t appeal to me. Nike tripping again!!

Show me something better.

Last edited:

Making an all red shoe and calling it Achilles does nothing for me. If there was any connection, I supposed RED blood from Curt Shillings sock near his ankles.

Making TB Team Colorways and trynna market them doesn‘t appeal to me. Nike tripping again!!

You have high standards. I like it. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

The connection is to the Greek warrior hence, the battle helmet logo on the back. I think the red indicates blood on the battlefield and a common color in uniform. (Gold and red)

Not sure if kickzstore is legit but they have the black and white pair for 185. Not sure about the shipping cost

I'm just hoping they run a little longer than the 10 elite lows then I'm golden. If they run longer than the base models I might be a little screwed lol.

I have no idea what to do. I really want to get the Achilles heel but I do want the BHM. BHM i think will be harder to get and sell out quicker. I can probably pick 2 out of the 3 upcoming releases and i don't think i can skip the purple pair.

I'm just hoping they run a little longer than the 10 elite lows then I'm golden. If they run longer than the base models I might be a little screwed lol.

I have no idea what to do. I really want to get the Achilles heel but I do want the BHM. BHM i think will be harder to get and sell out quicker. I can probably pick 2 out of the 3 upcoming releases and i don't think i can skip the purple pair.
I think the Achilles will hit discount at some point, so I'd hold off on those if it was me. 

Back
Top Bottom