*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Cleavland is that Cleavland is the ..
smh.gif
what happen cudiman

Album is amazing IMO. Cudi Zone is ridiculous.
eek.gif

"In my miiiiiiiind, it sounds like oooooooooooh!!"

I like Solo Dolo, but I think that Do It Alone woulda been a better choice to put on the album. Can't wait to hear how the bonus songs sound.

Still holding out, the demo tape got me excited as hell right now.

I'm sure from these reviews the album will be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never got the Cudi hype but after listening to this, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. This album is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

HDMI to the TV with the iTunes visualizer on full screen is PIFFFFF. This is the perfect music for the visuals.

The album is good, I don't think this is the best Cudi has, but his style is pretty refreshing and a good start for him as an artist. I expect his secondalbum to be pretty good if this is his start.

3/5 In my opinion

Just recently started checkin out this boy Cudi and I must say his %$%# is throwed. Definitely coppin the album on release date.
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

I'm still tryna hold out on listening to it
mad.gif
. I downloaded it last night but haven't opened the file yet. Y'all got me amped to hear this.I'm gonna resist though. I might need to stay outta this thread for a while
laugh.gif

MetroKid26- Love that avi!

Originally Posted by dunnyy

HDMI to the TV with the iTunes visualizer on full screen is PIFFFFF. This is the perfect music for the visuals.
Came in here just to say that. Sky Might Fall with iTunes Visualizer=
eek.gif

Havent listened to anyone/anything else the past 2 days.. aside from the full version of 'Fear' by Drizzy.

But this album is so
pimp.gif
... Went out late last night, rolled up a bleezy, sat in my car put this %*+! on and just
pimp.gif
'd

Really didnt expect the album to be THIS good.

i am listening to the album now, and so far is good. I really like the little common storytelling thing in-between the tracks. but Solo Dolo is scary good.

Soundtrack 2 my life
pimp.gif

"The moon will illuminate my room and soon Im consumed by my doom"

"Ive got some issues that nobody can see
And all of these emotions are pouring out of me
I bring them to the light for you
Its only right
This is the soundtrack to my life, the soundtrack to my life"

Back
Top Bottom