*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

I'm glad he's staying with a darker sound, i wasn't really feeling the idea of him doing upbeat fun stuff, everybody seems to make that transition after a less positive album. Dude above me needs to chill with the Cudi lovin'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

I'm glad he's staying with a darker sound, i wasn't really feeling the idea of him doing upbeat fun stuff, everybody seems to make that transition after a less positive album. Dude above me needs to chill with the Cudi lovin'
laugh.gif

grin.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

cudder is in my blood
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I agree. Although I like a mix of some upbeat Cudi. The mix of upbeat Cudi and dark Cudi was perfect on MOTM.                      

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

I agree. Although I like a mix of some upbeat Cudi. The mix of upbeat Cudi and dark Cudi was perfect on MOTM.                      
Exactly. Up Up & Away was a perfect exit. His happier / more fun songs are dope as @#$%, but to me it sounded like there was possibility of him overdoing the fun at the expense of emotional substance. That @#$% needs to be executed in proportion, which was done flawlessly on MOTM and AKNC imo.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

Exactly. Up Up & Away was a perfect exit. His happier / more fun songs are dope as @#$%, but to me it sounded like there was possibility of him overdoing the fun at the expense of emotional substance. That @#$% needs to be executed in proportion, which was done flawlessly on MOTM and AKNC imo.
Yes 100% agreed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

^^ that all talk song is kinda dope. but i cant wait to hear that duran duran sample

ima need everyone to please disregard what you may have heard from Jim Jonsin’s recent interview. i got mad love for jim but he was misinformed. there is no kanye x kid cudi duran duran song, id sample a 90s record before a 80s record anyday AND when i worked with jim, i hadnt even started sessions with plain pat and emile yet so the direction of my album was yet to be determined. we did cut one record but since the album theme change im still not sure if ima use it or not. the story flows well with out it so its pretty much up in the air. my album sounds nothing like youve ever heard before and cant be describe to be honest. like MOTM, its one of a kind and very VERY honest.

ALSO no disrespect to B.o.B., hes a homie of mine and extremely talented but i feel my work cant really be compared to anyone elses. i pride myself on what i create and i will make sure you are all pleased with it.

fans and press: wait for me to make official statements about my music before you believe other wise. ill start spilling the beans on this new glorious *##%$% really soon.

thanx, cud and management

Back
Top Bottom