*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

CuDi isn't that great of a rapper guys. He just gets real high and thinks of crazy melodies.
nobody said he was a great rapper... he's barely a rapper imo... he's just makin good !@% music...

people need to stop classifying ##%% and just enjoy it...

Let me ask you this...when you go into a music store and search for his album, which genre section would it be under????

Thought so.

i would look under new releases
grin.gif

lame
Maybe you should re-read the question and realize the word "genre" was in there.

lame

i saw that word... and deemed it subjective so i threw it out...

learn how to think for yourself... stop being a sheep

b~a~a~a~a~a~a~a~a~a~a~a~a~a~a~

man on the moon is the best album ive heard in a while (besides ob4cl2). but its very well put together(minus make her say), i like every song, and cudiseparates himself from most new hip hop with this release

glad it broke 100k first week, its the first album ive bought since the cool

The album is fire the whole way through.

No filler tracks IMO, all quality.

Kinda disappointed it didn't do like 300K though, but possible tough competition?

im listening to it right now after trashing him and his live performances...

I feel like im on an acid trip.....

I dunno if thats good or bad but it definitely puts you in a zone.

Still listening to this all the time... no idea how none of my songs have hit 100 plays yet... love it tho

Cudi Zone is my new favorite song.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't even smoke but this song especially makes me want to light something up.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Any word on him joining a tour or anything yet?
nerd.gif

he's filming for how to make it in america right now. so i doubt he'd be going on any tours.

didn't he just bring his mom to the BET awards? now saying he doesn't speak to her and that she doesn't give a ...?

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

didn't he just bring his mom to the BET awards? now saying he doesn't speak to her and that she doesn't give a ...?
He means he can not talk to his mom for like a month and she wont give him @$#+ cause she knows hes a busy man. But his friends he wont call for amonth and they give him @$#+ and think hes changed

^^i think he means he doesnt talk to his mother that much and she doesnt give him crap bc of it. She knows how he is and is very busy. From what i remember hesaid he hadnt seen his mom in a while thats why he took her to the awards

Back
Top Bottom