*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

jpehlf.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

He's not even mad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And with that said...Jay-Z, Kudi, and (I hope) Raekwon will have my 16$

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

i have no idea how to get this on itunes.. ive never seen this type of file before (rar.) Ugh!
What the hell? You just started to learn how to download music?

No man....

Everytime ive downloaded a song and/or album its either been in Mp3 format or in Zipped (Compressed folder) and i know how to get those things onmy itunes likethe back of my hand... and i also use LW so no im not new....

but ive just never seen a Rar. file before and everyime itry to put it inmy itunes nothin happens so im confused...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

i have no idea how to get this on itunes.. ive never seen this type of file before (rar.) Ugh!

Get the program WinRar. (it's free on download.com)

Then use that to extract the .rar file. Inside, there will be all .mp3 files and from there, you can complete the extraction to whatever destination you choose. Then move to itunes from there.

Oh .. and thanks man
glasses.gif

I'm about to listen. Question tho did he seriously put Day N Nite on this album? Aint this like 2-3 years old? I'm pretty sure this was on his firstmixtape that I heard from dude
laugh.gif

Just got through with the album, very impressed, he will get my $9.99

Fav Joints: My World, Heart of a Lion, Hyyer, Cudi Zone, Soundtrack 2 My Life, Sky Might Fall

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm about to listen. Question tho did he seriously put Day N Nite on this album? Aint this like 2-3 years old? I'm pretty sure this was on his first mixtape that I heard from dude
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
why the hell wouldn't he put Day N Nite on his album...

for some reason it keeps coming up with yahoo music jukebox, which i dont use. How can i get it to windows media???

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

I'm about to listen. Question tho did he seriously put Day N Nite on this album? Aint this like 2-3 years old? I'm pretty sure this was on his first mixtape that I heard from dude
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Same reason Jay didn't put Jockin Jay-Z or History or SLU on BP3

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Jay put out ten albums before Blueprint 3...
So cuz this is his first album I can't expect new music? Not even an official remix?
laugh.gif
Fine.

The way things are going so far he'll need it anyway.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Apples and Oranges...

Not really feelin' this album. There is a couple of good songs though.

Maybe you got to be blazed to really get into it?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

im def coppin this... my first cd purchase since 2001...
pimp.gif
Damn!!! What year are we in?
*slowly counts on fingers*
laugh.gif

8 Years of straight not buying cds is amazing!!! May I ask what cd that was you purchased in 2001?

Looks like there's more love for the cd than hate
pimp.gif
. Definitely ready to cop now, not like I cared what anybody else thought anyway.

Back
Top Bottom