*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

I'm gonna place my bets and buy this album first day , i feel inspired by the tracklisting and the fact I liked 808s and heartbreaks
grin.gif

I went to the Griffin last nite high as can be....album is a masterpiece

my fav tracks have to be
Simple As… - hook is just contageous
Enter Galactic - this must've been the track he wanted Dre3000 for cuz it sounds very The Love Below with the horns and pianos everywhere
Hyyerr - this one just caught me off guard i was expeecting something like what Cudi & Chip did on T.G.I.F., but they threw a curveball on this one i thinku guys will agree when u hear it

BTW BAPE is making Cudi a Ltd Edition Tee..think more like Pharell's BAPE animation, but it's Cudi rockin the shark hoody holding the moon under hisarm this is wat the Cudi event at the NY Bape store is supposed to be....plus it's another listening session for the album

I'm crazy hype for this album now. Haven't really been excited for a piece of music in a good while. I think I'll skip the DL totally and just copon RD. I'm definitely buying this though...

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

my fav tracks have to be
Enter Galactic - this must've been the track he wanted Dre3000 for cuz it sounds very The Love Below with the horns and pianos everywhere
Hyyerr - this one just caught me off guard i was expeecting something like what Cudi & Chip did on T.G.I.F., but they threw a curveball on this one i think u guys will agree when u hear it

BTW BAPE is making Cudi a Ltd Edition Tee..think more like Pharell's BAPE animation, but it's Cudi rockin the shark hoody holding the moon under his arm this is wat the Cudi event at the NY Bape store is supposed to be....plus it's another listening session for the album
nerd.gif
grin.gif
*lowers expectations to even out the hype, still buying*

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

my fav tracks have to be
Hyyerr - this one just caught me off guard i was expeecting something like what Cudi & Chip did on T.G.I.F., but they threw a curveball on this one i think u guys will agree when u hear it

BTW BAPE is making Cudi a Ltd Edition Tee..think more like Pharell's BAPE animation, but it's Cudi rockin the shark hoody holding the moon under his arm this is wat the Cudi event at the NY Bape store is supposed to be....plus it's another listening session for the album
nerd.gif
grin.gif
*lowers expectations to even out the hype, still buying*
I dont like to hype but this is really something you can play from beginning to end....think about Common - Be plus 4 more tracks

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

I'm curious, is there any relation with the Demo tape and the actual album?
Somewhat....you can tell he found his sound compared to his demo material you can tell he was experimenting heavily early on

oh yeah, "memories" is too ill.
definitely my new drunken anthem ..

heyyyyy heyyyyyy do do do do do doooooo yeahh yeahhhh

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

oh man from the moment i heard the prayer.. i was like
eek.gif
this dude is goin to be great
i can def relate to most his songs.. and i feel like he keeps it real.. got great expectations

Originally Posted by Shaky3

Cudi Zone sounds craaaazzzy. The beat is too ill, and the hook is nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This>BP3 I'm callin it

This is gonna be the first cd I buy since Graduation.

Co-sign every line Jay def lost it (how you gon ride a song(run this town(ye verse>jay 2 verses)) you didnt kill) overhyped

Do It Alone might be the best song this dude has put out yet.

Pose as a human being
Mother Moon tells me that people need my help
I guess these are the cards she threw out and dealt
She said I gotta do it alone
She said I gotta do it alone
I guess I gotta go

You gotta do it alone, mane
You gotta do it alone
You gotta do it alone, mane
Go on your own

It's bigger than you, mane
It's bigger than you
It's bigger than you, mane

She said to pack my bags, dawg, and never look back
This is something that I have to do
A hero to save the world
A hero with no girl or no family
Just sacrifice as a friend
And struggle is the enemy
But, weed is the remedy
And if you get lonely, boy, you can just roll up a dutchie

Keep your head high
Wanna see home? Look at the sky
Remember, you're not strange
But you are not the same, mane

do it alone is incredible.. lyrically, that and mr. solo dolo are his best songs. if he left do it alone off the album, he must have some amazing stuff linedup for the lp.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

do it alone is incredible.. lyrically, that and mr. solo dolo are his best songs. if he left do it alone off the album, he must have some amazing stuff lined up for the lp.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive been bumpin that song all week. I love that song and Come Around. At first I wasnt feeling all the other songs but now Im in love with them

I hated Pion but now I find that @@$+ to be so hilarious

^ That is why cudi is one of peoples favorites artists, he displays the kind of attitude that he isnt better than anybody but he has gone through and continuesto go through the same stuff that normal everyday people face. He doesnt let his celebrity get to him. major props to dood, hope the album sells really well.honestly i would love to meet cudi and just kick it and have a convo with the guy, seems really grounded for someone in a high place.

Back
Top Bottom