*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

i had a totally different view for the song then the video...can someone relate the video to the song? i need an interpretation

Anybody else notice at 4:23 when Cudi swung and missed, that the dude that disappeared was Kanye ?
nerd.gif

You know that Kanye angle is going to get people talking.

Maybe it was a dream interpretation thing. Seeing/attacking his "mentor" means he is seeking guidance or some !+%*.

Wow. Amazing video. Favorite living artist. I feel one of the themes in the video is highs and lows. I mean it's clearly about his demons and drug/party problems but I kept seeing a pattern of up and down from him being down going high to dude putting him in the air.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

You know that Kanye angle is going to get people talking.

Maybe it was a dream interpretation thing. Seeing/attacking his "mentor" means he is seeking guidance or some !+%*.

I took it as trying to fight everyone against you, you might end up fighting those who are for you

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Need to get the video version of Mr. Rager in mp3. Sounds
pimp.gif

This. 
nerd.gif

The video is sick. 
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the Maniac short film.

The video version of this song is SICK! So is the video.

I love this dude. I cant wait for his new stuff 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Ight I'm done. I had to start skipping tracks. This music is just not for me. I stopped after skipping to Enter Galactic.

I would say this is trash but w/e this lane is he has improved since the mixtape I heard from dude and he obviously has a fandom. These songs just got me likewhat the **+! is this @***?
grin.gif
The beats are not really catching myattention so that aint saving him, cuz of that I'm forced to listen to the lyrics. Homey rambling, a lot of the shhh aint coherent and when it is it'sjust like a %+#%* saying shhh with nothing behind it imo.

Oh and before somebody says I gotta be high or w/e for this shhh this %+#%* Cudi does NOT make stoner music. Devin The Dude makes stoner music. I don'tknow what Cudi on making this @*** or what "weed" yall smoking bumping this @***. Yall *%%$*! probably huffing markers posting
pimp.gif
for this album. Being high aint helping Cudi music, at most it lets you tolerateit as background music. I basically listened to this shhh in the dark and tried to vibe to it. Not happening. Back to my Jimi Hendrix marathon.

I aint being a hater and it's not like I'm not giving "different" or alternative hip hop a chance. I actually appreciate it but I dunno whatthis is man
laugh.gif
Shhh is mad forgettable like got me with the
indifferent.gif
face like literally emotionless bumping this
smh.gif

Best track is Make Her Say
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ratatat blessed him on Alive
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Only other real tuff beat on there
Hyyer was also good. Chip did his thing, feeling the sample.
Soundtrack 2 My Life has a good beat too

I'm probably gonna delete most of these songs. Call me a hater or w/e but at least I gave it a chance. Aint gonna have words about this dude unlessit's "trash" tho

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

...crazy to read thru this thread and see replies like this when everything was fresh, and now look and see where the boy Scotty is now.

Dope interview. Didn't know Conan was kinda funny. Haven't seen dude since Space Ghost
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom