*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

He's got a verse and like a bridge.

I've listened to it at least 25 times today. SO dope.

I wish a majority of Best Coast's stuff wasn't lo-fi and distorted. I can't get with that.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He's got a verse and like a bridge.

I've listened to it at least 25 times today. SO dope.

I wish a majority of Best Coast's stuff wasn't lo-fi and distorted. I can't get with that.

Same.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Can someone provide me with a list of Cudders mixtapes? 
nerd.gif

only official mixtape is A Kid Named Cudi, but you can also consider 'Dat Kid From Cleveland' a mixtape

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Can someone provide me with a list of Cudders mixtapes? 
nerd.gif

only official mixtape is A Kid Named Cudi, but you can also consider 'Dat Kid From Cleveland' a mixtape

Also the Anthem Mixtape on DatNewCudi & His Demo Tape

Homeboy got on stage and security MAULED him. Then Cudi took off his earpiece and went after him, but he just got in his face. It was like this pushing 40s white dude, too.
laugh.gif

It happened during the last song, though, so it kind of put a damper on the ending. He got back on stage and finished it and apologized, but a lot of the energy had dispersed.

It was still pretty dope, though; he held it down for the home city. Considering the price, the fact that pretty much all of the money went back into the community one way or another and just that Cleveland needed something like this so bad, it was more than worth it.

From what I remember, he did (order isn't completely right, but somewhat):

Revofev
Soundtrack 2 My Life
Erase Me
Already Home chorus
Cudi Zone
New verse
Day N Nite
Mr. Rager
Hyyer
Pursuit of Happiness

cudi27.jpg