Official Kevin Durant hate thread Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

lol @ SAS fitted.

**** beat.

all in efforts to cover that "line"...

SAS just hit the nail on the head.

This **** is worst than when LeBum went to Miami.

KD is a straight up sucka bro.

I hoped he's booed in every arena he plays in.

Even if he's at an arena watching a different sport I hope they boo him.

even though what kd did is w/o question different from what bron did, all the responses to him moving sounds exactly like the responses bron got.

feel like we're all re-living the decision again...

Yeah..he's as good as gone.

Billy Donovan like I didn't sign up for this :smh:

Oladipo thinking he going to a contender :lol: both guys texting him "are you ready?" :lol: :smh:

Yeah..he's as good as gone.

Billy Donovan like I didn't sign up for this :smh:

Oladipo thinking he going to a contender :lol: both guys texting him "are you ready?" :lol: :smh:

Bruh, with how Donovan outcoached a HOF and the defending champs, dude definitely didn't deserve this.

& ****** foul for hitting up Vic like that. :lol:

He got bamboozled.

I don't even know what package you trade Russ for, it's impossible to get equal value for him.

Yeah...they're definitely not gonna get their value for Russ. But they cannot allow their two superstars to leave in back to back offseasons and get nothing in return.

Trade him and tank..this is looking like the draft to tank for.

It will be hard for OKC to tank, even a team lead by Oladipo and Adams wouldn't be bad enough for a top 3 pick.

But yea, no way they let both of them walk and get nothing in return.

If there is one thing Presti has consistently done, it's get some value for all his home grown stars sans KD.

Last edited:
Yeah..they won't be able to tank.

But that Nets pick :nerd: iono what else Boston has to give up tho :lol:

I watched that SAS rant a good ten times just to hear him pronounce Hedo Turkoglu.. start at 5:55 if you want the buildup (turkoglu at 6:11)

Weak move by dude. He isn't a killer at al. Outchea riding the waves man :smh:

I honestly don't think they are a shoe in to win it all next season anyway but I hope dude doesn't get a ring now.

Lowkey wanted to see him get at least one until he pulled this move.

It's fair to question how this will impact KD's career arc. I thought he could break the all time scoring record, hard to see that now.

He can only keep it up if Curry and Klay would step back in the offense.
Instead of finding the missing pieces to be a more sufficient team, they just add another Star player to their roster.
We already witnessed that having multiple star players does not make you to be the best team.
The Lakers experienced it twice after the millenium. Heat experienced it in 2011 and 2014.

Last edited:
im upset i couldnt be on the first page

posting from Capitol Heights, MD to say **** Kevin Durant

Longtime NW DC resident here and I approve this message.

Y'all some suckers

go cape for beadie bead in the offseason thread

only teams that could have put his inherent bishassness on full display was running to the cavs, spurs, or warriors

son is as weak mentally a his bench max
You sound hurt like you know him, you aite?

Last edited:
Dont really care but my 2 cents is : this generation of players dont have that sense of pride as previous generations. its all about their legacy and how many trophies and accolades they can accumilate . Money is a motivation but the chance of never seeing an NBA championship really makes these guys question their worth on and off the court. 

guys like barkley, ewing, stockton and malone, bernard king, all great players but never got over the hump and can still effect the way they see the world.. look how bitter Barkley is when compared to present stars. he's a bitter old man, and i guess the new stars see the writing on the wall and try to make their own choices regardless of whatever we may think is best for them and the sport.

You sound hurt like you know him, you aite?

remove your chin from his scrotum

scust.png

Last edited:
I could see Russ signing with the Knicks next offseason if they somehow don't trade him or even if they do.

They will have max money for him, his game fits perfectly with Kris/Melo and it's the best place for his fashion/business ambitions.

Can't believe that OKC team is going to go down with 1 Finals appearance and a 30 for 30. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom