Official Kentucky vs Florida Game Thread (9 pm on ESPN)

John Wall....
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Pat's 3-point play tied @ 72
smokin.gif
kinda sucks that Wall and Cousins steal most of the headlines...but Pat's my MVP. just check his game log...most consistent player on theteam (which should be expected, but still)...he's always in the right place at the right time. solid play from tip to buzzer. although, it's weirdhow his ft% has dipped this season seeing how he's really improved his jumper.

wildKYcat:
23ska909red02:
Pat's 3-point play tied @ 72
smokin.gif

kinda sucks that Wall and Cousins steal most of the headlines...but Pat's my MVP. just check his game log...most consistent player on the team (which should be expected, but still)...he's always in the right place at the right time. solid play from tip to buzzer. although, it's weird how his ft% has dipped this season seeing how he's really improved his jumper.
Not weird to me at all, considering the new guy at the helm.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
knew you would say something like that. we're makingthem down the stretch, tho...Wall and Bledsoe have done it numerous times...Cousins did it sat vs. Georgia.

I've never claimed to be unpredictable.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I completely missed Saturday's game, and couldn't even follow it on my phone, so it's good to hear we hit clutch FTs to win a game.
smokin.gif

Not that I want us to be in more close games with an opportunity to lose, but I wouldn't mind being in a few more close games where we have the lead by 5or less in the final couple minutes and we're going to get hacked every time we inbound.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Pinned
Yo, I called that +%@% as soon as the ball went down court.
I did too. I saw it coming the whole way. The game itself was great, a lot of fun and I think the gators did pretty well considering I was surethey were gonna get creamed. When we tied it up though, we were going nuts in the student section. That play ^ was definitely what turned the tide of the gamethough
sick.gif
. Big ups to Earving Walker, little man held his own tonight. ButBledsoe and the Kentucky bigs were just #!$+**%# on us throughout the whole game. Whatever though, I had a fun birthday regardless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I just pray we get a W against LSU this saturday, I will be in attendance...

Back
Top Bottom