**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I rock with the album but it's a damn shame ppl are sheep. I swear I haven't seen more than 2 people this year on my social media even say anything good about this album and then all of a sudden when the Grammy nominations come rolling in people start putting it in their tops :lol:

I guess it's still well deserved but damn :smh: a cosign does all that

I rock with the album but it's a damn shame ppl are sheep. I swear I haven't seen more than 2 people this year on my social media even say anything good about this album and then all of a sudden when the Grammy nominations come rolling in people start putting it in their tops :lol:

You don't follow the right people. People have been talking about this album since it came out. It never left a lot of peoples top albums list.

You definitely missed all of the instant classic talk when this first came out. People been praising this project since the beginning.

mean.gif
Wow...
Jesus man. I have not been left speechless by music in awhile. 

It's a shame he's probably not even going to release this at all. It's crazy just imagining all the crazy **** he has made that won't ever be released. 

Son's flow at the end is on some god level type ****. 
mean.gif

K.Dot is no longer in the category of rap.

He is just a straight up artist making music that is pure art.

The pinnacle of rap/black music.
The best rapper/hip hop artist doing it.
You can tell how serious he takes his music and performances.
I used to say Ye, but this dude is more strategic and meticulous at this point with his craft.
Already a legend in my book.
Kendrick Lamar :smh:

Trip this...

Imagine if he HAD won the Grammy for GKMC and never had a reason to switch to his current gear...

Macklemore winning pushed homie over the edge.

Last edited:
That's crazy ^

Creepy but the substance of those two together, is definitely gonna take the music industry by level 10 storm. 

He said he wanted to do this kind of music for good kid mad city but he wasn't confident enough

Crazy

hearing that comment and looking at the path he is heading just reminds me too much of Andre 3000

its a good thing because 3000 is always appreciated

its a bad thing because I wanna see Kendrick follow his own path

Trip this...

Imagine if he HAD won the Grammy for GKMC and never had a reason to switch to his current gear...

Macklemore winning pushed homie over the edge.

Id like to think something as trivial as not receiving a white man's award would push him to this. I think it's just the natural progression for him.

Dude is a do it all rapper now. He'll give throwaway verses to Taylor Swift, Jidenna whoever. But when he hones in on his craft, he gives his core fan base the real :pimp:.

Dude hasn't disappointed me yet. Think he's a tad bit overrated...but that's my guy :pimp:

Id like to think something as trivial as not receiving a white man's award would push him to this. I think it's just the natural progression for him.

Dude is a do it all rapper now. He'll give throwaway verses to Taylor Swift, Jidenna whoever. But when he hones in on his craft, he gives his core fan base the real :pimp:.

Dude hasn't disappointed me yet. Think he's a tad bit overrated...but that's my guy :pimp:

Yeah I agree

Trivial?

Since when did the competiveness in hip hop become trivial? Y'all ****** bugging. And not because you disagree with me, but because y'all really don't see how that drives a lot of the culture.

No shots though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom