**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

The funny part is just how much slander he had for the album, he was really tryna convince folks it wasn't good and then BAM, ol boy caught the spirit :lol:

The funny part is just how much slander he had for the album, he was really tryna convince folks it wasn't good and then BAM, ol boy caught the spirit :lol:

Come on that was like 7 months ago.... Lol

I usually give an album a gym test the first time I listen, and it was admittedly difficult to get into at the gym hearing it for the first time. Listening to the album front to back on tower speakers while under the influence of psychedelics was life changing. Not that I'd recommend doing those types of things, but either way I'm glad I saw the light and TPAB is amazing.

GKMC is actually now my least favorite of his albums, as I'd prefer Section 80 to it as well. GKMC is still a classic though.

Last edited:
Given the other people's name on the list, I don't know why Kendrick lamar would perform there. Bunch of mumblings and trap artist, you're only gonna generate idiots as the audiences.

Saw K Dot in Cbus this past Saturday, dope show, he even took it back to Section 80 days and did ADHD

Saw he added a LA date for Kunta's Groove Session's :pimp:

I'll be there.

The girl got us tickets for the Cleveland show, gonna be worth the 4 and a half hour drive. Cant wait!

nothing wrong with that

glad people waking up

my cousin was bashing this album so bad until he spent the weekend with me and I kept bumping the album

now he calls me like everyday... "did you hear the baseline in King Kunta? Man!".... "Cuz These Walls is amazing how he talks about that topic"... "Cuz I cant stop listening to this"

:lol:

reminds me of when everybody was questioning Andre when he became Andre 3000 and started dressing different and finding his self at first people was like :x then slowly they was like :smokin

side note Andre's verse on Return Of The G :x

How much tickets going for?

I saw some on stubhub for 85-90. We just said screw it and went ahead and got the package B tickets from stubhub which were 150. It includes a signed vinyl with each ticket along with some other things, I was going to buy the vinyl anyway, she doesn't care about it so I'll give the other one to my friend as a gift.

We wanted to either go to the Weeknd or this, and Weeknd tickets were going for like 140 for upperbowl.... Screw that lol. The value is a lot better being that it's such a small venue and will be a much more intimate show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom