**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

nerd.gif
Too dope if it's true or if it's even in the works. 

Kendrick Lamar - The Jig Is Up

Youtube that, it's a beat that JCole produced for Kendrick . 

I wanted to go to the Nas show. I am going to try to get tickets for this and head down to DC as I am sure it will be amazing.

This was bogus. I am a member on the Kennedy Center site. I signed in and everytime I did, it kept saying you have to be a member to purchase. Keep in mind my name was shown but I couldn't get access to get the tickets. Now the entire show is sold out.........

View media item 1699512

This was bogus. I am a member on the Kennedy Center site. I signed in and everytime I did, it kept saying you have to be a member to purchase. Keep in mind my name was shown but I couldn't get access to get the tickets. Now the entire show is sold out.........

View media item 1699512

That blows man especially since you are a member and you had access to get tix a day early. :smh:

That blows man especially since you are a member and you had access to get tix a day early. :smh:

So on top of being a member, you had to have access to some early priority thing. You had to donate money or something to that effect. This ridiculous, because now the general public won't even have access to tickets tomorrow.

So on top of being a member, you had to have access to some early priority thing. You had to donate money or something to that effect. This ridiculous, because now the general public won't even have access to tickets tomorrow.

Hmmmmm so is it completely sold out or is it only sold out to the members. I have to think they kept a certain amount of tickets for the general public and some for members; otherwise that would be just insane....why even have two separate times to purchase for two different groups of people.

Hmmmmm so is it completely sold out or is it only sold out to the members. I have to think they kept a certain amount of tickets for the general public and some for members; otherwise that would be just insane....why even have two separate times to purchase for two different groups of people.

I'm hoping thats the case, because I had to miss the Nas concert tickets due to a family emrgency. I really wanted to see Thundercat,Bilal and the rest perform with K.Dot.

Will go on sale to the public tomorrow, SEPT 30th 10am for the gen public.
Member tickets went on sale today, 29th at 10am and are the ones that are sold out.
Prices: $35-$99

Last edited:
I'm hoping thats the case, because I had to miss the Nas concert tickets due to a family emrgency. I really wanted to see Thundercat,Bilal and the rest perform with K.Dot.

I hope you get in man. Unfortunately I won't be able to purchase as I will be on the road headed to Baltimore for work. Good luck to those trying to get tix and if you go bless us all with some great video!

Was Impossible to get on. Tickets said 10 am sale. And were sold out by 9:55 am. Kendrick tickets were 100 times harder to grab than Nas. Hope those who got tickets enjoy the show.

Last edited:
View media item 1730810SON OF A ******* ***** >:

I had no idea they were doing a waiting room but should have known better... I went to the website at 9:50 and was #167 then jumped on another PC and was #316... Bruh the disappoint. Hope they film it or something. We'll see what the mark up is though.

I hope you get in man. Unfortunately I won't be able to purchase as I will be on the road headed to Baltimore for work. Good luck to those trying to get tix and if you go bless us all with some great video!

Got on at like 9:30. Refreshed my page and was immediately put in line.......

like 4,560.....

Needless to say I didnt get them.

This is so disappointing, because I doubt they add a second show like they did for the Nas concert. So deflated right now :smh: .

View media item 1006212

Back
Top Bottom