Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Delivery day
Same here.

Eastbay,Foot Locker and Deadstock arriving today.

Ended up ordering another pair from the Spanish website but have no idea how to read the tracking
laugh.gif

Mine just came in but, they're a half size too small. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
Mine arrived. better in person. Also whiter in person. Can't remember the last time I had a shoe that's predominantly white.

My Deadstock pair should be here today but they just left Memphis this morning and thats the last activity so i don't think they will get here today.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in. Definitely a nice shoe. Glad I got them. The clear front with the colored underlay really sets them off

These are a very nice and underrated shoe... I went to my local HOH yesterday and they still had a size 9 and 10 available.

WTKD came in. (All except Spanish site. Although finally figured out how to read tracking) No customs fees from Deadstock.

Best KD of the year.

Favorite 2 parts are the Global Games logo on the Easter tongue and the Aunt Pearl Strap with the Blue Tongue.

WTKD came in. (All except Spanish site. Although finally figured out how to read tracking) No customs fees from Deadstock.

Best KD of the year.

Favorite 2 parts are the Global Games logo on the Easter tongue and the Aunt Pearl Strap with the Blue Tongue.
Shipping companies like DHL send invoices for custom fees a few weeks afterwards.

Shipping companies like DHL send invoices for custom fees a few weeks afterwards.
Came FedEx. Same as Hanon,Crooked Tongues, and SoleHeaven. Only SoleHeaven didn't pay customs at  all, others paid right then.

Not worried either way.

Nice pics Nrman. About to go pick mine up in a few mins. 
smokin.gif
Thanks. Def favorite KD. Like the splash of pink they used on the shoes. Overall in person the shoe has a nice flow.

I also have the ASG coming tomorrow. Can't wait to finally get them. Was waiting for prices to come down.

Saw Foot Locker put them for $115 on their website but have to pay shipping and taxes.

Saw these at at a discount in Footaction and with $20 off decided to add these to my small collection of KD's.

#team-matchymatchy
Keep wanting to pick up the Meteorology.

There's something about them I like.

That $99 price is also kind of hard to pass up.

Back
Top Bottom