Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
ill get em cause i have the others but no that impressed so far . still kinda low key mad they didnt go as crazy with the cws 

I'm a 9.5, but i do a 10 in these caused of the strap
ah so you're familiar with the struggle of the extremely-high re-sell prices of size 9.5-10 footers because they are the most popular sizes, and I could steal all your kicks and attempt to fit in them too! :rofl: I have been wearing 10s for awhile but just recently discovered that 10.5s are more true to size for my narrow feet and even 11s fit fine too so I guess I'm technically size 10-11 which is weird :lol:

This version of the WTKD are the BEST looking pair I've seen in the What The lineage since the WTL 9's. Bravo Nike indeed. The 6's shouldn't even be mentioned in the same atmosphere as these. Nike finally got a WT done properly!

couldn't have said it better myself

I just don't understand wer did they get the posite from so many colors that had nun to do with the cws. I'm still on the edge

Yep its going to get real crowded in here.  I knew it was over when they showed the pic with the glow, I am a sucker for glow. 

In for the obligatory can someone release the WTKD pic.. oh wait..

FIRE! IM IN! This has been a great model, and a dope shoe to send it away!

All those that are meh on the WTKD's don't een try for them, make it easier for us lol 
by the time release comes you'll get the classic clowns talking about "well they grew on me!"

Clowns huh? Not every shoe is loved on first site. Calling people clowns because they don't like them initially is pretty stupid.

it should be common sense that if you stare at pics of something multiple times a day for weeks.......your brain will be used to it or "like" it more

Last edited:
Eh, they're okay I guess. My favorite part is the designs underneath the mesh, not to fond of the details on the posite tho. Maybe a video review will do the trick, but for now... 

LeBron+James+Kevin+Durant+2012+NBA+Finals+BTcBbXkeSw4l.jpg

it should be common sense that if you stare at pics of something multiple times a day for weeks.......your brain will be used to it or "like" it more

Guess you are unique then. There are shoes I stare at all day and don't care for. There are others that have grown on me so I'm a clown.

I don't agree with that clown comment either.  The KD8 is an example of a shoe that at first sight I thought WTF but the model has grown on me.  Still not copping the first colorway, but am interested in some others that may pop up that I could end up purchasing.

Im super happy with how these came out.  I agree with someone's comment about all the colors on the back posite, not sure where that came from and would have preferred something a little different but that doesn't change my view that these are dope.  Hoping for a super GR so we can all eat.. would hate to see some of the regulars in this thread miss out

Back
Top Bottom