Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I'm the worst online sneaker purchaser of all time...another "L" on NDC after a 20 minute wait 
mean.gif

Got GS and Mens on NDC. Didn't stand a chance on citygear. Don't know how people check out so fast on that website now.

Browsers make a big difference. I was using the main one I always use and then opened a different one to try from, the second one carted and I just got out of stock from the first even though it was a minute before. Weird.

Snkrs app came through.  However, I also carted on manually on NDC 3 min later.  Luck?? I think so...  Not ready to say app has an advantage.

Since I added them to the cart in FTL, does the wait time mean I get a shot at purchasing or it's like NDC wait list?

Copper on my phone. Still in line on my computer. I'm curious if internet speed has anything to do with copping or not? I have poor wifi speeds.

Had multiple tabs open for Footlocker so ended up with two in my cart. Was able to remove both and add one right back 
laugh.gif

Snkrs app came through.  However, I also carted on manually on NDC 3 min later.  Luck?? I think so...  Not ready to say app has an advantage.
It is all a crap shoot.  I got OOS on my PC but was able to get a pair on my mobile phone.  I added the shoe on my mobile phone (No App) 10 mins after the PC.  It makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom