Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I was coming to ask what he's wearing .. Wouldn't have known what they were all I knew is tht they weren't 5,6, or 7

laugh.gif
...Have GGs and told myself the ponyhairs and aunt pearls wouldbe the only ones I buy of these

I wonder if they'll last until they hit a discount
I think we maybe the only 2 that want pony hairs
laugh.gif

I've seen the 7's look really good and bad with jeans. What are the most acceptable jeans to wear in general with any kicks? I was thinking either relaxed fit or slim fit.

whatever jeans you wear, why worry about what other people think? I wear loose and relaxed, i'll be darned if my calf and shin touch my pant leg at the same time
laugh.gif

i dont care what jeans other dudes wear 

i just dont understand why people wouldn't want to wear the optimal cut/style to bring out sneakers they are consistently dropping 150-200+ on

like if you gon let your bugle boy jeans swallow your kicks whats the point of even copping a bunch of sneakers

if they all look like ****/are done no justice when on foot 

Last edited:
Im hope with the madness of these legends blues the eggnogs sit. most stores near me did raffle but didn't get any tickets

Last edited:
Are the suedes still relatively available?
In a few stores still. 13 and 14 are pretty dry.

Wouldn't waste the time,energy, money on these.

Mine came in yesterday and back to Nike they are going. Fit is off and the materials aren't that great. For the price would rather ID a pair.

whatever jeans you wear, why worry about what other people think? I wear loose and relaxed, i'll be darned if my calf and shin touch my pant leg at the same time
laugh.gif

i dont care what jeans other dudes wear 

i just dont understand why people wouldn't want to wear the optimal cut/style to bring out sneakers they are consistently dropping 150-200+ on

like if you gon let your bugle boy jeans swallow your kicks whats the point of even copping a bunch of sneakers

if they all look like ****/are done no justice when on foot 
I don't understand, are you buying shoes to show off and get a bunch of looks and props from strangers or bcuz you like them, even my loose and relaxed fit don't cover up the whole shoe just the back but again why should I care what others think about the shoes I have on or the jeans? this reminds me of the meme floating around facebook: "guys can't take they gurls on dates because they spending the money on shoes to impress other guys"
indifferent.gif

Did anyone figure out how to make the KD7 not hurt your midfoot?

I wore mine for a few games and then it started to hurt pretty bad. It doesnt even stop a day or two later. Depending on the shoes I wear casually the hurting differs a bit.  But since I play at least twice a week it doesnt stop at all.

I now figured out that there was a really tiny glue ball inside just under the eylet under the strap on the medial side. I cut it off with fine scissors. Hope it helps eventhough it was really tiny.

Anyone else has some suggestions how to fix the issue?

I wore mine for a few games and then it started to hurt pretty bad. It doesnt even stop a day or two later. Depending on the shoes I wear casually the hurting differs a bit.  But since I play at least twice a week it doesnt stop at all.
I now figured out that there was a really tiny glue ball inside just under the eylet under the strap on the medial side. I cut it off with fine scissors. Hope it helps eventhough it was really tiny.

I DONT HOOP..... BUT MY GUESS WOULD BE LACE TIGHTER, STRAP MORE LOOSE.

Are you wearing thick socks?  What I've done in the past with certain pairs of shoes is wear double socks at least until they really break in.  I can see how the top piece could cause discomfort at the midfoot, I've been lucky not to have any issues.

Try some thick socks or double socks for a while.  Like Big Slim said, lacing tighter may help since there won't be as much shifting around.  It could hurt a bit more too if it causes that top piece to rub more.

At the end of the day, some models can be irritating to different people and need a lot of break in.  Maybe you solved part of it with that pair by cutting out the glue piece.  Good luck

I noticed the 7s do choke my foot. I wear a 10 and they're on the tighter side, but when I take the insoles out they fit perfect :lol:

if I wear a 10.5 then my foot slides around, even with the insoles in.

I decided to take out the regular insoles, put in some low profile ones with some arch support and wear church socks. Seems to work a lot better.

Not as comfy as no insoles + elite socks combo but oh well. I think they look best with joggers btw :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom