Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
My nephew called me to see if I can get him a pair. I need to locate a size 11.5 or 12. Anybody know a place I can call?

My nephew called me to see if I can get him a pair. I need to locate a size 11.5 or 12. Anybody know a place I can call?
You need to tell your nephew to give you a call before a release :smile:

Sorry though, no idea where you can phone but I think someone in this thread said to give NT Chicago a ring

how do i change the shipping address for ups?

Go to UPS.com and sign up for UPS MyChoice... it's free. Then you can change the delivery address for your package. There may be a small fee for that unless you pay for a year of MyChoice premium.

Last edited:
BRUH Wednesday cannot get here fast enough!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be defect free, Nike Georgetown is soldout of these so I can't do a simple swap. 

Last edited:
I just strolled into my HoH on lunch break and they had the Gold Medals sitting on display in my size. Decided to cop

That is the only thing about ordering online. you never know wat your getting until you get it

+1... a lot of pairs for the gold medals seem to have wrinkled midsoles where the air unit is... I find it's less noticeable on pairs such as the good apples since it's black but it's really noticeable on the gold medals.

+1... a lot of pairs for the gold medals seem to have wrinkled midsoles where the air unit is... I find it's less noticeable on pairs such as the good apples since it's black but it's really noticeable on the gold medals.
there are flaws on the gold medals? show some pics plz

Last edited:
AH you guys are scaring me, I wish I had the time to go down to the store to pick em up but I didn't.  Still crossing my fingers I got a clean pair, on most of the pics I have seen they have looked ok.  I know my 4th of July's, CBTS and Uprisings were all defect free.  BUT I bought all those directly from Nike Gtown

The entire midsole gonna crease eventually after you wear them. As long as there aren't scratches shouldn't be a big deal.

Yea my apples are perfect, nd my risings. The only problem I had was the easy money midsoles. But you can't really see it unless you up close inspecting the shoe.

This is one of the pairs I bought. The wrinkles/creases are on both shoes. In the first store I went to they only have one pair of the size I am after, so I bought it regardless. Luckily I found another pair at a different location. I am deciding whether to return this one or keep it as a double to ball in.

Back
Top Bottom