Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I purchased the 35K degrees and was unsure about them overall including color until I wore them yesterday to an outdoor music fest, the level of comfort and breaking necks that I felt was crazy ......loving these now and will be copping more colorways

Nope, total after taxes came out to $159. Not really worried about it, it's just strange a lot of us haven't gotten the delivery email yet
ordered the 3s in july got a order receieved and shipped email the same day on saturday the 19th. its weird i mean i ordered GG and the 14s so iono what the deal is

I wish my local store stocked the globals, didn't get a chance to drive to milwaukee this weekend for a pair :smh:

Pretty confident I can snag a pair on a restock somewhere down the line hopefully :nerd:

keep it funky with me people.

is all hope lost for the GG's?

didnt think they would move like they did.

Online right now they've dried up. Some places locally may still have them depending on where you are.

I know some folks said dude was hyping the release but I think those that said "there GR" "will be easy" hurt more than helped. Many slept and are in hunt mode now.

: i was wondering about the status of my order i usually get a shipped email the same day that i order

Thomas: Hello  I am definitely more than happy to help you look in to your order.

Thomas: I see that we have the order all packed up and scheduled to be picked out, have a shipping label created and placed on it, then shipped out.

Thomas: That is the exact part of the process that the order is in.

whats up everyone, glad thosee who wanted copped.

gonna try Niketown NY later. I literally slept on these and the elite lebron 11's

SMH at myself lol

I really like th e 7... bring on the easy moneys 
smokin.gif

I really like th e 7... bring on the easy moneys :smokin   

looks like the 7 will end up in my house this season.

the fiancé was really feeling them this weekend and I like them in toddler sizes. im not sure im getting a pair for myself tho.

she was like "im getting some KDs this year."
I was thinking "when was the last time she had to purchase a pair of nikes/jordans herself?" :lol:

Last edited:
 the fiancé was really feeling them this weekend and I like them in toddler sizes. im not sure im getting a pair for myself tho.

I was thinking "when was the last time she had to purchase a pair of nikes/jordans herself?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you decided to get yourself a pair you wont regret it...

i really hope my ftl keeps getting them cause kd's kind of fly under the radar here 

[thread="591407"]looks like the 7 will end up in my house this season.[/thread]

I was thinking "when was the last time she had to purchase a pair of nikes/jordans herself?" :lol:
:lol:       

if you decided to get yourself a pair you wont regret it...

i really hope my ftl keeps getting them cause kd's kind of fly under the radar here 

I may slide to the kd line this year. Not really feeling the bron 12.

:nerd: o really now? I was so cool with everyone in the bron thread but soon as I made the switch people pushed me to the side. :lol: glad you see the light. It's been awhile since I had two models back to back that really gave me those butterflies entering the mall. Lebron 11 KD7. :smokin

Last edited:
:nerd: o really now? I was so cool with everyone in the bron thread but soon as I made the switch people pushed me to the side. :lol: glad you see the light. It's been awhile since I had two models back to back that really gave me those butterflies entering the mall. Lebron 11 KD7. :smokin

:lol: I been cool with the KD 7. just working on other stuff right now. will see me here and there probably buying KDs that already released.

Back
Top Bottom