Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Chat with the rep and have them price match with SA! 20 bucks off a gs pair is golden!! back to kd 6 retail ! 

I was on the fence about the 7 but my USA's came in yesterday and they are very comfortable... more than the 6 for me (TTS 11).  

Calm Before the Storm is my next KD 7 target.

I never tried on 1-3, but I'll go ahead and say this...the VII may just be the best KD yet.

Didn't check this thread all day until now, and I see SA dropped the 35Ks early.

Did they have a sz. 14?

If so I'm gonna feel some type of way. :lol: :smh:

Pretty sure they had all sizes available for a bit.. all good man, I'm sure these will be available.

I'm starting to wonder what the elites are going to look like?
IK its kinda early to be thinking about this but if it has 

FLYKNIT x 360 Max Air or just flyknit. 
nerd.gif

Pretty sure they had all sizes available for a bit.. all good man, I'm sure these will be available.

It is! Didn't notice KDs til the 4s. Seen the 3s but man that was so beneath what I thought was accurate. It really don't matter what the shoe cost if it's dope. Me personally with the KD line I think with his emergence in the league Nike went ham with his design. Props to Leo Chang he did his thing. By far the KD7 is killing everything

Meant to quote tigo :lol:

Last edited:
Are these 35ks going to be "limited" like the USAs? I really want a pair and couldn't find the funds for the USAs at the time... So def don't wanna miss out on this one

Are these 35ks going to be "limited" like the USAs? I really want a pair and couldn't find the funds for the USAs at the time... So def don't wanna miss out on this one

nope. Sports Authority was selling them on their website this morning. That information alone makes me feel these are wide spread. speculating of course even though the usual sites are selling them too.

Didn't check this thread all day until now, and I see SA dropped the 35Ks early.

Did they have a sz. 14?

If so I'm gonna feel some type of way.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
13 was the biggest they had. The first thing I noticed was the size run because after all the SA releases Slim and the guys ask about 14-15.

Will prob be more out there then USA. I don't believe any of the VII are going to sit. Would def try to cop in first week. Seems like a lot of people like the DMV colorway.

Back
Top Bottom