Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Both but I would focus more on the app at first last few releases Nike has been giving line priority to the app users, I wouldnt expect anything different tomorrow. 

My NT Brother I want to thank you for this VERY important piece of information!!!!

I was in line at the NT Georgetown and of course with the usual shenanigans, I opted to place an order via the app, and what do you know I was able to score a 9.5!!!! Sometimes y'all just don't know how valuable this forum is. Thank Y'ALL 100 times over!!! 8)

From what ive understood anything under 200 shouldnt. correct me if im wrong though. 

MOOD: 

giphy.gif

I messed around and ordered a double from bouncewear by mistake

for $193, I ain't mad though... time to cancel the basket revolution pair

Thank You for the bouncewear link a liitle on the eerie side because its my first time copping overseas used my PayPal and I trust no one would stir people wrong

don't worry brother, you're all good

I used them for my Barcelona Days, cheaper than US retail and reaches around the same time

don't worry brother, you're all good

I used them for my Barcelona Days, cheaper than US retail and reaches around the same time

Yeah my homie just told me that their shop was one if the official retailers for the Just Don II's so he said I should be straight he told me be appreciative for that clutch play that was made lol

Yeah US sizes.....i have ordered from them numerous times....my boy hit me up saying he was obly able to grab the foams and i got lucky and got the last 12.5 on BW....thx fire link gentlemen

This appears to be 255 USD to me
[table][tr][td]Nike KD 7 "What The"[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]1[/td][td]€160,00[/td][td]€160,00[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]Subtotal[/td][td]€160,00[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ship to United States Minor outlying islands                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               [/td][td]€65,00[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]Total amount to pay[/td][td]€225,00[/td][/tr][/table]

Went by Flight 23 and many people manage to get 2-3 pairs of these and citrus. I strolled by and decided to wait even though I came pretty late and these CLOWNS with like 6 bags still trying to cut through people. By the time we went in, only foams left and really small citrus left.

seems like everybody that really wanted them, got them

the aftermath is peaceful too... next to no salt

Back
Top Bottom