Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Too bad those elites have holes in them. The rose gold look good besides all them hos.

Too bad those elites have holes in them. The rose gold look good besides all them hos.

Mann they really were tripping using the hole punch on this model.. The only way il consider is on deep disco... Deeeeeep disco $99 ain't enough lol

EYBL's are amazing but I returned because I didn't feel they were worth the $240 with tax. Gonna re-cop if I can get for below $150.

dey wont let u use coupon on kds bc dey on sale already.. i tried yesterday got shot down!!!
It just worked for me. Only got 10 off because they are 99.99 and there wasn't anything cheap for me to add but it went through. 97$ after tax

It just worked for me. Only got 10 off because they are 99.99 and there wasn't anything cheap for me to add but it went through. 97$ after tax
wow management at local ftl said i cudnt use vip coupon bc dey were already discounted, will try again tomorrow hopefully different manager wrkin

Should hv grab a pair of shoelaces to make it ova $100 i do it all the time!! Dey would hv been like $78... thats a steal!! Will try tomorrow i hv a bday coupon im gone try to use

That's common though people on eBay always trying to hit somebody foolish enough in the head with prices
laugh.gif
I predict these shoes will have numbers like the WTL on release date or at worst the Aunt Pearl 7's. That's just my opinion of course though.
I'm hoping it'll be like the the WTKD VI or WTL numbers.  At least that way, people who want them will actually get them.

Looks like GM will be my last pair of the KD7. Might be the KD line itself by looking at KD8. Hope not, but not looking good. But i'll keep an open mind.
Unsubscribe

Back
Top Bottom