Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
in Memphis now. I am from there but haven't been back home in 13yrs. I have no clue where to go
southland mall, about half the mall is shoe stores, oak court mall has a store called the vault which gets most of the limited shoes and the footlocker in there gets what the others in the city don't and they also just opened a champs there

I remember a few dudes in this thread being from memphis, heading there today and was wondering what shoe places to hit up???

southland mall, about half the mall is shoe stores, oak court mall has a store called the vault which gets most of the limited shoes and the footlocker in there gets what the others in the city don't and they also just opened a champs there
Thank you!! I actually saw there was a sneaker convention taking place tomorrow and I may check that out. I have a Vault in st. louis and its the greatest shop ever. Also, any consignment shops?

Thank you!! I actually saw there was a sneaker convention taking place tomorrow and I may check that out. I have a Vault in st. louis and its the greatest shop ever. Also, any consignment shops?
now that i dont know...maybe big slim can chime in on the consignment shops

Where is the convention at? My wife just said she wanted to go, that would be dope if we could go

got the florals in hand and they're going right back. I remember now why I passed on release day

I just dont think i'll ever wear them. I like them and love the pictures of them (which is what got me to order on the resstock) but I just dont see myself ever rocking them.
ahh totally understand. i feel the same way about some shoes. i would have to agree that the florals are probably one of those shoes.

now that i dont know...maybe big slim can chime in on the consignment shops

NONE HERE.

Alright i know this is getting real off topic but does anyone know how to get into a nike employee store??

ITS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, GOT TO BE ON AN EMPLOYEE'S LIST. AND JORDAN RELEASE SATURDAYS UP THERE ARE CHAOS SO I WOULDNT ADVISE WASTING YOUR TIME(SPEAKING FROM PAST EXPERIENCE)

After taking a look back at the 7's I personally think the color ways were not as bad as you guys all make them out to be. Sure, there were some awful ones and the pairs that we all hope'd would be amazing were a bit of a let down to most (XMAS, ASG, Weatherman) but the Global Games, Gold Medal, BHM, aunt pearl, the elites, and hopefully WTK have all been great.

Back
Top Bottom