Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
surpirsed at the hate of the elites, Im really diggin the silhouette and lower profile, cant wait for the rose golds
nerd.gif
not gonna lie i dont like the silhouette at all but love the rose gold pair. 

Kd 7 model is dead i guess? Def some good colorways dat hv released so far!gold medals are my fav 7!! I thnk kd being hurt all season hurt the model!!! Kyries hv taken ova kds spot as pplz go to shoe...

I'm confused lol I guess ill just pull the trigger
You like em?

Got the money?

Won't have to sacrifice eating or living to cop?

Get em and don't look back. If you want the shoe that bad and it's in your range it's already a good deal. Regardless of what another man tells you.

Kd 7 model is dead i guess? Def some good colorways dat hv released so far!gold medals are my fav 7!! I thnk kd being hurt all season hurt the model!!! Kyries hv taken ova kds spot as pplz go to shoe...

I just find that the CW's dropped off. I'd say the last quality one they put out was the Aunt Pearl. I think the best CW's all dropped when the shoe first launched.

I just find that the CW's dropped off. I'd say the last quality one they put out was the Aunt Pearl. I think the best CW's all dropped when the shoe first launched.
After the Gold Medals nothing else existed

i agree with whats been said. all the good colorways came in the first batch besides the GMs and APs. They tried to get too crazy with some of them like the eels and weathermans

The silhoutte was great, but the color ways not so much.....I purchased 4 color ways (35k, Apples, Jades, CBTS).....everything else to me either was limited or underwhelming. Curious as to what direction they take the KD 8 in, considering the foot injuries he suffered this year.

Back
Top Bottom