Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
If someone told you that they will trade you a pair of KD 4 Weathermans and Nerfs for your entire KD 7 collection, would you do it?

If someone told you that they will trade you a pair of KD 4 Weathermans and Nerfs for your entire KD 7 collection, would you do it?

Hell no. If your solely into wearing sneakers for value.. Then do you.. i may be a bit biased though cause more than anything I don't get down with sloppy seconds.. Or thirds or fourths.. Who knows whose foots been in that shoe! Lol

2 shoes for 6 to 8 KD7s? That's a ridiculous trade since in 3 years the 7s will be in high demand also

Probably not...

And those two shoes had instant demand beyond any of the 7's.

...not even mentioning the fact that there were more 7's produced than 4's.

I only own one. So I'd be a HUGE Comeup

if both DS id let one go for ASG 4 and cash and then find a non-ds pair of the one I'd let go.

That way id have the Trifecta of the 4

If both the 4's & 7 where of equal value I personally wouldn't do that deal. As I stated before the 7's are my favorite KD of all time so far. The Nerf 4's where really hot to me along with the packaging. The Weatherman 4's are "okay" to me but that's it. Now if they said the Nerfs & the ASG 4's that would sound more appealing although I still wouldn't do it because I still like the 7's as whole more than the 4's just my two cents though.

4's look good but I swear they are the most uncomfortable basketball shoes I ever wore.

7's have looks and comfort for me

Last edited:

I would have those 7s packed up, mid-sentence 
laugh.gif

I have the Galaxy's.
Mentioned a few days ago that I was gonna try and thin out collection and try to ebay some IV's.
It's now led to a offer that someone can get me the Flytraps & Candy Reigns.
Don't get me wrong I am wanting these 2 shoes but iv kept these All Stars boxed and untouched since release day.

Still have Others boxed like Scoring Titles, N7, Gold Medals, YOTD, Olympics, but this guy has took a shine for the Galaxy's.

Last edited:
Shoot if some offered me Galaxy for my FlyTraps and Currys. Id run to HOH ASAP and buy a pair Of curry's :lol:

Galaxy 4 is my favorite KD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom