Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I was pissed man...swoosh has changed up so much now of days, nike doesn't know what they want to discount anymore lol.
This!! 

but IK with the Kobe 9 EM when they dropped in the AM they werent... so i went back to sleep but when i woke up again at like 11:30 PST they were, so maybe they will later on in the day.

Last edited:
Went to the mall and missed my size at FTL by like 2 minutes 
laugh.gif
 was hoping to use a rewards coup but was able to grab them at Nike

I'm lovin the feel of these... can't wait to play in them.

For another take on sizing -- I went with the same size as my VIs.  (For me it was a half size down but for most probably TTS) -- I'd say don't go half up unless you have pretty wide feet.

Haven't picked any up yet.

Surprised to see NDC and Eastbay are limit 1 per...interesting.

I'm excited to play in these. Mesh toe, Strap, Visible air...I'm in.

Is there an NikeTown in Salt Lake City or is Vegas the nearest one?

any on feet pics yet? who got to the mall early today!?
These look fire in pics , Im waiting on the 35k colorway. Might do an ID too in an A's colorway.

need another USA colored shoe to play ball in. hope I can get these for the low.

Or better yet.... imma be that clown that calls them the wizards joints since hes from around the way anyways :lol:

View media item 915469

need another USA colored shoe to play ball in. hope I can get these for the low.

Or better yet.... imma be that clown that calls them the wizards joints since hes from around the way anyways
laugh.gif

I was actually considering retiring my olympic 7s for the usa kds to rock to wiz and caps games as well lol.

Or better yet.... imma be that clown that calls them the wizards joints since hes from around the way anyways :lol:

I was actually considering retiring my olympic 7s for the usa kds to rock to wiz and caps games as well lol.

Im just hooping in the soldier 7s and the hyperdunk 2012s. wouldn't mind checking these out tho. I have 2 of the Olympic shorts from the last Olympics, 2 pairs of UConn shorts, and the Wiz joints. :D

Quote:
I saw these at House Of Hoops today and couldn't resist
laugh.gif
really nice in person and I went TTS

Repped for the Pic.

I got these today from fnl. Size 13. These look way better on feet and have nice details that you can't see in pics. I tried a size 12 on (biggest ftl had, and the forefoot was way tight). Don't sleep on these guys![/quote]
What size did you wear in the VI?

Also feel these will be one of the best colorways to come out. So clean and fresh.[img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/smokin.gif

Last edited:
Description says grey for the CBS but in the pic they look purple. Hope they look like this pic. Looks like the Lebron X All Star.

Im just hooping in the soldier 7s and the hyperdunk 2012s. wouldn't mind checking these out tho. I have 2 of the Olympic shorts from the last Olympics, 2 pairs of UConn shorts, and the Wiz joints.
happy.gif
word? right now I've been hooping in the kobe 8 and hyper rev, looking to pick up something new on clearance here soon, that kobe insole is starting to bottom out. If I can get that swoosh love I'd be willing to double up on these.

Back
Top Bottom