Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
The end of allstar kicks $ saved mirror reflections just as bad as LA 3d asg theme smh nike i guess i can go ahead cop bhm and aunt pearls then...very disappointed hopefully Hardens and kyries aren't bad

I like the ASG's but for $170 Nike could've at least threw a star or something on them lol.

Definitely underwhelmed, but I still like them. I am a sucker for special boxes and like what I see 
nerd.gif

They are very plain for a All Star shoe but they are not horrible. They remind me a little of the Super Bowl trainer last year.  So far it looks like the mirror foamposite will be where the hype is at.

We may be looking at one of the first ASG KD's that will be able to be had for under retail :wow:

IMO it's IG pics over > the j23app pic.

With IG pics you get a better feel of how they will look everyday. The other pic it's most liked edited to show them off better so you will buy them.
Was going to say the same thing...to me they look better in the IG pics than the NDC photoshop.  

Nike fell off hard with kd7 and lbj12 colorways are underwhelming so far all kds and lebrons are still avail for purchase... usually we get a dope allstar game kicks but this here mayne...fingers crossed on kyrie and jhardens them foams and kds so far are pass...have a feel these will make it to outlets cause the area 72 was the first sign that nike was slippin at allstar weekend then the gumbos stayed in stores for quite a while but these nyc themes will see clearance just imagine what trash Toronto gonna get in 2016...nike its nyc too many tie ins you couldve used the other bad thing the $20 increase gonna help kill these they look like GRs.. Oh well...smh

Last edited:
The sad thing is I'm probably going to buy them anyways to continue my KD ASG collection (just missing the first one). Maybe between now and then I'll figure out a way to show some restraint.

Just got these in, best CW by far. Love the gold lace tips. Glad I was still able to get them under retail. Some steals you can find on IG by just searching the hashtag for a shoe you want.
That's a phenomenal pull, and under retail!  Salute
nthat.gif
 ...I can't even find a pair in my size for under 3 bills.  

I'm out of reps today but will be throwing one your way for that come up!  
glasses.gif

Awesome come up on those GMs especially for under retail. Not really feeling these ASG 7s at first but maybe they look better in different lighting

Back
Top Bottom