Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Are the EXT Longhorn States dropping in GS sizes or just mens sizes? My daughter wants them... :smh:

What I need you to do is stand 10 ft back from your computer and read these off.. think you might have vision issues

I have perfectly fine vision. I still stand by my decision. I like what I like.
I like 'em too, hopefully a march release since the florals are rumored for feb

So did Nike explain what the design is supposed to be? Hanging chads from voting cards? Scantrons? Braille?
NIKE, Inc. celebrates Black History Month with a collection of products across basketball, football, running, soccer and skateboarding that honors six athletes and coaches who have positively impacted sport with their courage and determination: Theotis Beasley, Kevin-Prince Boateng, Jerry Rice, Brianna Rollins, C. Vivian Stringer and John Thompson.

A portion of proceeds from the sale of the 2015 BHM Collection go to the Ever Higher Fund, which supports organizations that leverage the power of sport to maximize the potential of underserved youth. The fund’s mission is to assist communities with knowledge, resources and tools for the next generation of leaders.

Next pair we should see is ASG
smokin.gif

Patiently Waiting

Last edited:
Has there ever been a BHM collection this big? I mean they've even got a soccer cleat in there
laugh.gif

Idk if there has been.

That's the soccer cleat? Thought it was that new Flyknit Football Cleat.

Last edited:
Anybody know if the aunt pearls gona be a premium or nahh? If yes I got to prepare myself , price increase ain't no joke lmao

Oh? sorry bad conversion of mine, I live in the eu. And what's the case with the price of the kd 7 EXT suede and pony hair?

That strap is not worth a 20.00 price increase (dang we go through this every AP release it feels like) maybe a 10.00. There has to be more.

Back
Top Bottom