Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Anybody ever buy from sneakersnstuff? Wanna buy something on there but dont want to get hit with no hidden fees/customs fee.

10 dollars shipping to usa is too good to be true
Bought from them twice and never got hit with hidden/custom fees. They ship pretty quick too.

Want those egg Nog's bad, but too much heat coming out. Will come back for em
Hope you get them when you come back for them, but I understand.  Lots of shoes coming out that I want as well.

So far for January I only have two pairs, the KD BHM and the AJ Columbia IV's

Last edited:
Hope you get them when you come back for them, but I understand.  Lots of shoes coming out that I want as well.

So far for January I only have two pairs, the KD BHM and the AJ Columbia IV's
def bro. Exactly the two that I want in January also. Keeping my eye on the LeBron BHM's as well, depending on what they do with the posite.

Last edited:
def bro. Exactly the two that I want in January as well. Keeping my eye on the LeBron BHM's as well, depending on what they do with the posite.
Did we see the Lebron or Kobe's yet?  I don't think I have seen them which is weird cause lately KD's have been the last to get shown

Did we see the Lebron or Kobe's yet?  I don't think I have seen them which is weird cause lately KD's have been the last to get shown
Haven't seen the Brons yet, and I don't think they are releasing Kobe's for the 2nd year in a row for some reason. Only heard about KD, Bron and Kyrie BHM's.

Alot of resellers said heck with the xmas shoes this year. All shoes of the KD,Lebron and Kobe were accounted for after the raffle. Only half of them came and picked up. My HOH had all 3 in stock in my sizes. Picked up the KDs cause them things are fire in my eyes.Kobes are nice too. Lebrons are hard on the eyes.

Alot of resellers said heck with the xmas shoes this year. All shoes of the KD,Lebron and Kobe were accounted for after the raffle. Only half of them came and picked up. My HOH had all 3 in stock in my sizes. Picked up the KDs cause them things are fire in my eyes.Kobes are nice too. Lebrons are hard on the eyes.
Love it.  I only wished the resellers would do this more often and make it easy for us who want the shoes!

Ahh the good old days indeed.  Just wish some people realized we can get back to that, but need to stop supporting ATC's, BOTs and resellers.  Whenever I say it folks reply with that being the only way we can cop nowadays but the truth is by feeding these guys it will continue to get worst and worst. 

Ahh the good old days indeed.  Just wish some people realized we can get back to that, but need to stop supporting ATC's, BOTs and resellers.  Whenever I say it folks reply with that being the only way we can cop nowadays but the truth is by feeding these guys it will continue to get worst and worst. 
QFT! and repd

getting 'em

Saw the Xmas's in the mall today, the gold specs kill it IMO, they should've been green if anything. Definite pass

subtle watermark
roll.gif

The best thing you can do is if you miss out, just move along. They're releasing kicks like playing cards these days.

And if shoes are really your thing, keep money aside for a release you anticipate trouble copping. Make connections with a trusted, "decent" reseller who doesn't really stick it to people.

The best thing you can do is if you miss out, just move along. They're releasing kicks like playing cards these days.

And if shoes are really your thing, keep money aside for a release you anticipate trouble copping. Make connections with a trusted, "decent" reseller who doesn't really stick it to people.
bingo.  Its funny to me cause this site is full of people who have more shoes than they know what to do with (myself included), but absolutely NEED *insert release here*

lol

I absolutely need some more storage space
laugh.gif
Second floor is going to collapse like I'm on an episode of "Hoarders" or some ****.

The box for my size 14 Air Command Forces looks like it could fit two leather trench coats
laugh.gif

I absolutely need some more storage space
laugh.gif
Second floor is going to collapse like I'm on an episode of "Hoarders" or some ****.

The box for my size 14 Air Command Forces looks like it could fit two leather trench coats
laugh.gif
repped cause I understand the struggle lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom