Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I wonder why they didn't release a jacket or something for the eggnog. Its To cold to be sporting the shirt and socks.

I wonder why they didn't release a jacket or something for the eggnog. Its To cold to be sporting the shirt and socks.
Cause Nike doesn't make sense 95% of the time.  Just like releasing Christmas shoes the day after Christmas
laugh.gif

Lmao I agree. Nd I just left my HOH the eggnog shirt and the hat are not a good match up. Should've created a Id shirt option.

Usually the best shirts/clothing aren't designed to match a specific shoe. I tend to prefer not to relegate a piece of overpriced clothing to one pair of shoes
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Usually the best shirts/clothing aren't designed to match a specific shoe. I tend to prefer not to relegate a piece of overpriced clothing to one pair of shoes
laugh.gif

lol but I think this is true.  Its almost as like the designers are limited in what they design because they are super focused on matching it up

I'm not copping the Christmas pair but I have been indulging in some massive amounts of egg nog.

I know this is the wrong thread but need a quick response. Got a pair of KD 6 ASG in a trade (DS) and when I went to lace them up the lace loop thingy (idk if it's flywire or whatever) completely ripped. Can I send them back to Nike and get a voucher?

Did you guys peep Sneakernews 2014 Top Ten KD?

Felt like the GG was too low. The 35K and egg nog were too high. And they soiled the 7s by intermingling them with the 6s.

Last edited:
roll.gif

on another note, i gotta relace my GMs i think, wore them all day at work and they felt super tight on the top of my foot compared to my other 3 pairs i have. I kept adjusting the strap and nothing helped
Strange.  Not sure where you will find another pair of GM's though.  As far as I know they sold out pretty quickly

Joking aside, those are dope.  Still mad at myself for sleeping on these.  Ill throw the new guy a rep for the pics

Back
Top Bottom