Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
So what happened to the PG Counties? I'm thinking they might be the all star release because of the pattern on the posite but the color code doesn't match up.

Hey @redrum3281  , want me to find out where he got it??? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Won raffles for two pairs of KD "Egg Nogs" :pimp:..

10 and 10.5

Definitely my favorite christmas KD since the IIIs

Last edited:
anybody else get a massive defect like this View media item 1309741

My EXT's have the exact same flaw. I'm really let down man, my size is currently sold out in NDC. I'll try and post photos but it looks identical, and while I really like the materials and the shoe seems nice, it just doesn't look put together with care. What bothers me is if you spend $200 else where you won't see thT kind of lapse in quality.

Don't even blame you for wanting them. Whenever there's a Maryland/DC theme sneaker I go for it regardless of how it looks. State pride.
Upstate New York (and I'm talking Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester, Lake Placid...REAL New York) gets the shaft because everything is about NYC.
mean.gif

Bovine zoot suit. Ha ha ha

What is this Cav unit you speak of?
I was 3rd Cavalry Regiment, Brave Rifles back in 06-09, with the 15mon tour to Iraq in there, the camaraderie of that time has not been matched by any unit I've been in after, plus I haven't been able to wear my Stetson and spurs unless i'm in dress uniform since I gotta find one of those pics and i'll post it

I was 3rd Cavalry Regiment, Brave Rifles back in 06-09, with the 15mon tour to Iraq in there, the camaraderie of that time has not been matched by any unit I've been in after, plus I haven't been able to wear my Stetson and spurs unless i'm in dress uniform since I gotta find one of those pics and i'll post it

Oh ok. Cool. Repped and respect bro.

Im Canadian but I respect my southern neighbours military men.  Repped, and thanks for serving.

He's following Lebron's method of not wearing your own shoes and selling a record amount of them
laugh.gif

My EXT's have the exact same flaw. I'm really let down man, my size is currently sold out in NDC. I'll try and post photos but it looks identical, and while I really like the materials and the shoe seems nice, it just doesn't look put together with care. What bothers me is if you spend $200 else where you won't see thT kind of lapse in quality.
ive seen that lapse in quality in gucci where they don realize a bag was damaged during manufacture smh trust me happens everywhere but yeah they will definitely claim it for youif not full refund

Did these drop?

Seen them on twitter this morning and was feeling them.

They released like last week. They had select sizes earlier but pretty much sold out now. They are awesome shoes. Much better than the Kobe IX Elites and cheaper too :pimp:. Shoe of the year for me personally.

Sorry to derail the thread a bit, so this is my apology :smile:
View media item 1311379

Last edited:
What's pickup window for Christmas KD's forgot to pick up raffle tickets.

@Bowb4me @digiballs thanks guys much appreciated, to all the DMV/Maryland people yall get a lot of shoes, yall like 3rd after Oregon and NY so it's great to get so many TX shoes, thank yall for allowing us to have such a great player in our state

my suedes had a few glue marks here n there that i was able to remove

and some random slight scuffing 

I'm satisfied with my pair but i can imagine how much worse they could have turned out, smh

nike dgaf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom