Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

I don't get it.  Why is this guy replacing the C with a B.  Is this something people are doing?  Is there something wrong with the C on his phone/keyboard?  I don't understand whats going on and Im really confused.  Should I be saying confused or bonfused?  Where am I?
yeah it's pretty bonfusing at first, but once you bommit to it it's easy.

anyways check out this edited photo of the Uprisings on foot. Out of all the CWs my nephew picked this CW and emptied his coin jar for it haha

I'm beating my brains out in an argument with a buddy who swears the ostrich leather is not synthetic. Really for $115 nike gave us real ostrich leather when other brands charge over $500? Lol

I'm beating my brains out in an argument with a buddy who swears the ostrich leather is not synthetic. Really for $115 nike gave us real ostrich leather when other brands charge over $500? Lol
Well idk.. if they are releasing pony hairs its possible nike gave us real ostrich. mayb its a baby ostrich lol

Uprising is way better than the N7
Yea i have to agree in some way on this. the n7 didn't really catch my attention unlike the uprisings did. idk if there isn't enough color on them or what.. The hype about the n7's had ppl thinking they were really gonna b dope. When they dropped the picks, it didn't match the hype. N7's looked like somebody's iD pic imo. my mind isn't made up about em but i can deff say i'd rather wait on for the texas, aunt pearls, hyper grapes, at home, what the kd7

Last edited:

Well idk.. if they are releasing pony hairs its possible nike gave us real ostrich. mayb its a baby ostrich lol
I don't believe it's pony hair though, but a synthetic as well, I've seen the cost of good weaves and even horse is pricey

N7 will be bopped, man November is brazy for shoe releases
yall let this person b, no one's getting banned over "gang slang"
laugh.gif
 he prob don't even know how many apples are in the apple tree, or anything about kangol hats and the rabbit feet
roll.gif

Last edited:

I don't believe it's pony hair though, but a synthetic as well, I've seen the cost of good weaves and even horse is pricey
roll.gif

I didn't even know weaves existed til I moved to DC and dated a black girl 
laugh.gif
man them weave prices ain't got ish on my shoes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom