Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Those look great! I really wanted the dmv colorway but I like the 7 better than the 5 and these will fill the void.

Last edited:
Anyone think the USA colorway will sit?

It's a solid colorway so I think it'll do fairly well. Stylistically the Vll also looks better than the Vl. It's also the first colorway for a new shoe so it could go fast. I don't remember the first colorways of the Vl's flying off shelves though. Don't think it'll sell out that morning, but I also don't think it'll sit long enough to go on a discount or anything.

Liking that pair better than the USA.

I think that might be the 35K Degrees pair.. the cw for that one is Mango/Grey/Volt/Blue.

I really like the KD VII...but $150....come on nike.  But the Technology and the high grade materials.  Right.....Flyknit 4.0's are $120 and i thought flyknit was "cutting edge" manufacturing. 

Will be getting a pair of 7s when they go on sale

I really like the KD VII...but $150....come on nike.  But the Technology and the high grade materials.  Right.....Flyknit 4.0's are $120 and i thought flyknit was "cutting edge" manufacturing.

Will be getting a pair of 7s when they go on sale
I honestly dont care that they jacked the price up again because i will continue to use Winners Circle rewards and birthday coupons

I'm really startin to feel these as i see more colorways, and these have the same upper as the hyperrev i'm really feelin that

So, can anyone verify or deny the question about the USA colorway being the PreHeat (Limited Quantity) release? Obviously, the PreHeat has usually been something wild crazy...and limited to about 3,000 pair. But I would assume the USA colorway will be mass produced.

But with the USA dropping the 28th, along with speculation that the Pre-Heat could also be dropping the 28th..what gives? Is it the same shoe...or does someone have the info crossed up. Just looking for clarification.

Last edited:
The USA colorway is not the preheat, I'm sure more info will release about the preheat colorway and release in the coming days as the kd vi comes to an end

that plastic heel throws me off
It isn't plastic it's actually Nike's 'foamposite' -- which imo can be hit or miss in terms of comfort.  I've had good and bad experiences.  The foam does get better with break-in too.

I do like the concept of foam in the heel.  Lightweight yet rigid and maybe a better feeling of security.  Who knows how it'll be though... I'm curious

The lacing system near the toe box is similar to the Hyper Revs. Also from the leak pics of the Lebron XII looks similar as well. But it has a tongue so I"m interested  to see how it looks below the strap where the tongue separates from the rest of the shoe.

I know somebody will end up cutting that strap and wearing them like that. I like it but it does seem like it was put there just for the "straps hype" i like ot thou, without it this shoe wouldnt look special

Back
Top Bottom