Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
im really digging this model, but the colorways so far have been subpar.. with exception of the GG, and USA.. everything has pretty bad (no offense to anyone who likes them)

patiently waiting on some new colorways.  i hope the christmas colorway is dope. 

im really digging this model, but the colorways so far have been subpar.. with exception of the GG, and USA.. everything has pretty bad (no offense to anyone who likes them)

patiently waiting on some new colorways.  i hope the christmas colorway is dope. 
GG and USAs are my least favorite so far but I am waiting for some new colorways is that whole under armor deal dead or what

Hmmm I thought the lebron 11 was a very good shoe. 200 for full length lunarlon with a zoom stick was a steal and it had foam on it. KD 6 was blah and I feel the tide has turned. But break in time was a sob
laugh.gif
Wish Nike would just sell the Lebron 11 cushion would love to try it in a pair of Kobe's. I enjoyed the KD 6's, but like you said they were a pain in the *** to break in and damn near lost my pinky toe when trying. 
mad.gif

wait, you had to break them in?

You didn't try going half a size/full size up

sized up 1 full size, everything's good, no pinkie issue

wait, you had to break them in?
You didn't try going half a size/full size up
sized up 1 full size, everything's good, no pinkie issue

Never bought a pair of KD's til the 7. 6s just look cheap and bad to me. Like someone had a good idea but cropped too much off the top and that cheap *** tongue :lol:

1 Went half size up and still had pinkie issues :x
That tounge is a butcher knife

Last edited:
Based strictly off looks no 7 has surpassed the Seat Pleasant or Meteorology 6 yet IMO.

The model itself is inferior to the 7. We can argue all day about cws but just dealing with that I'm sure alot of ppl would agree but idgaf just give me those moneys asap

i agree that the 7 is better, but i liked the 6 too 

seen these on @baltsneakershow ig

new slides

Last edited:
6s were rubber shoes, it was an easy canvas to design CWs on.

7s are a better shoe, period. CWs will come
smokin.gif

Picked up the CBTS today. Happy with the purchase. Probably could have waited and got them on discount at some point, but hell, $150 is still pretty reason am for a Nike sig shoe these days. ( Cali's 10% sales tax kind of kills me though.)

View media item 1137770
Edit - will post more pics later.

Last edited:
Picked up the CBTS today. Happy with the purchase. Probably could have waited and got them on discount at some point, but hell, $150 is still pretty reason am for a Nike sig shoe these days. ( Cali's 10% sales tax kind of kills me though.)
Do BigJ special, once they go on discount buy a pair and send the first pair back with the new pair shoes and enjoy the savings.

Back
Top Bottom