Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Whens the next wave of KD 7s supposed to be announced/launched? Any dates? Also, I just love the Easy money's white mesh, makes for good contrast against the green and gum and mango...

I'm liking that GGs look like a really wide release. Copping with ease and being able to use a bday coupon is excellent. I could live with all the 7's being like this

I'm liking that GGs look like a really wide release. Copping with ease and being able to use a bday coupon is excellent. I could live with all the 7's being like this

Only matter of time. The war between the jumpman vs the swoosh is heating up. Anxious to see what the match up of CBS VS Royal 3s will be like.

Why are you promoting your "resell" site here 
mean.gif

Whens the next wave of KD 7s supposed to be announced/launched? Any dates? Also, I just love the Easy money's white mesh, makes for good contrast against the green and gum and mango...
No word yet but the 2nd wave of the VI was announced in September last year.

I thought that was more of an off white bone colorway on the Easy Money pair

For how GR the GG are my footlocker still isn't getting them lol , well my footlocker only got 3 CW of the 6"s last year smh

I didn't want to go through the hassle and sneakeraddicts video made em a easy pass BUT these will be such a easy cop seeing the FTL locator I just might grab em.

I didn't want to go through the hassle and sneakeraddicts video made em a easy pass BUT these will be such a easy cop seeing the FTL locator I just might grab em.

Ain't no need to play yourself. These joints are straight crack. Besides there isn't another pair releasing that will touch these GR or nah #facts

Ain't no need to play yourself. These joints are straight crack. Besides there isn't another pair releasing that will touch these GR or nah #facts

I have a feeling in person these are a beauty. I was also expecting a limited release and these seem to be a lot of folks favs too, so I didn't want to deal with the Sat morn madness. The FTL locator changes things though.

What else is dropping Sat that's bringing the folks out, anything?

I have a feeling in person these are a beauty. I was also expecting a limited release and these seem to be a lot of folks favs too, so I didn't want to deal with the Sat morn madness. The FTL locator changes things though.

What else is dropping Sat that's bringing the folks out, anything?

Sport blue 14s then the history jordan 6s come out the week after. You also have the lebron elite 11s dropping [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Weird that the GG are mainly instore, not a lot of online retailers are getting them

Online retailers will probably update in next couple of days. Nike Aus initially didn't have GG on their release calendar but they updated it today

Yeah I'mma get these and put them on ice, bust them out this time next year and make sneakerheads go nuts, haha.

I feel bad for the sneakerheads in Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming, South Dakota, and even Nebraska

They never get any good stuff :frown: ..not even a shot at the Global Games..:smh:

[qlolote name="byukid" url="/t/591407/official-kd-vii-7-thread-updated-technology-look-info-and-release-dates/3420#post_21241180"]Yeah I'mma get these and put them on ice, bust them out this time next year and make sneakerheads go nuts, haha.
[/quote]

Too bad alot of people will do that. Just rock them because you'll stand out regardless. Most people stuck on that JB train going nowhere :lol:

I read tonight that these were a FTL exclusive, with exception of NDC of course.

And I heard from my FTL connect that they're only getting 18 of em, 3 of which are a size 9 if that helps put anything into perspective at all...

I heard that only Walmart Supercenters are getting the Global Games, randomly hiding them throughout the store. I'd check around the AND-1 shorts and Duck Dynasty t-shirts.

Back
Top Bottom