Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Was only gonna try its fit but ended up buying it. One of the better shoes I have worn

Any info on what type of release the Easy Moneys will be? Hoping they come in preschool sizes like the 35Ks.

Too early to tell...but when they showed the upcoming 6s last year, they all turned out to be GRs.

I don't think any VII we've seen yet will be too difficult to obtain.

Yes still valid. Saw it on retailmenot and it doesn't say when it expires.
Thanks. Went to FTL today and tried on Lebron XI low TTS like you said and it was all good. Feels nice not to have all that posite cramming up the toes and that air unit. Nothing like it. comfy as hell.

Just balled in the 35k for the first time - easily one of the best fitting and most comfortable shoes I've ever played in.

YES

YES

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

denim/floral pair inbound by end of year word on the town

How did this become a thing. Whatever happen to men/boys liking skulls, guns, cars and things like that? I've never cared for or anticipated a shoe with jean or flower print. Nothing but pure hype sells those sneakers IMO.

How did this become a thing. Whatever happen to men/boys liking skulls, guns, cars and things like that? I've never cared for or anticipated a shoe with jean or flower print. Nothing but pure hype sells those sneakers IMO.

Are you saying that those theme shoes should only be for women? I'm not seeing the issue with denim or floral print.

Last edited:
Are you saying that those theme shoes should only be for women? I'm not seeing the issue with denim or floral print.

Not at all. I'm basically saying its wack IMO. I'd rather have a lightning print all over the shoe rather than flowers. I'm sure there are shoes/prints/themes you don't like also right? IMO denim and flowers on men's shoes is wack the way it was done on the Bron11/KD6. I do however like the Adidas florist city's. Being from MD I actually attend the CBF. Lillard plays in the ROSE GARDEN. Makes sense.

Last edited:
Finally had a chance to see the 35k last night. Didn't try it on but I get how some cats feel about the posite material being a different shade of mango then the mesh. Does throw off the shoe a bit when they are trying to make the shoe look like it's all one color.

Are those the ones that work like cash? or just rewards coupons?
not sure what you mean by work like cash? they're rewards coupons i get every month or so, $20 off my next purchase of $100 but these were excluded.

not sure what you mean by work like cash? they're rewards coupons i get every month or so, $20 off my next purchase of $100 but these were excluded.
Oh those are the coupons. The other thing is the $20 reward certificate you get for spending $200. Those work like cash and have no exclusion and no dollar limit you have to hit to use.

denim/floral pair inbound by end of year word on the town

Looking forward to seeing how this will turn out. Considering how good the KD VII's already look I can't imagine nothing but greatness for a denim/floral pair of 7's

Back
Top Bottom