Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I'm diggin that colorway
pimp.gif

damn it SA. my box got crushed on both ends, like it was dropped twice. shame on SA and possibly UPS.

lots of glue on the right pair toe of the rubber sole.
some creasing on the grey foam for both.
the very few stitching that you see aren't consistent nor straight.
overall workmanship is pretty poor.

looking at it from 1 feet away tho.... pretty.

the strap area is slightly tight.
i even loosened all the laces.
my heel is fine if i lace up tight.
quite soft on the feet.

$141 ain't bad.
glad i didn't pay retail from SA. the shoebox to me is part of the product.
I really don't see the problem besides the box being a little smashed. I think you just wanted an excuse to send them back. If you have a problem with those, you won't be buying many KD VII.

Got shipping confirmation on 3rd pair of USA  size 14 from Finish Line. Didn't get canceled.
happy.gif
 Supposed to be here Friday. Love the VII.

Here's how I'd rank the cw's so far

1) USA

2) Easy Money

3) Calm Before The Storm

4) Global Game

5) 35K Degrees

I can't wait for the N7's, for some reason that theme is a favorite of mine.

Got dang Nrman are you trying to corner the market on the size 14's? :rofl:  

Yea he is and we both wear the same size too :smh: I've been low key pissed every time I've come in this thread to see him pick up every damn discounted 14 on the market :lol: it's all love though, just looks like I'm a have to step my game up :nthat:

im glad they got rid of the rubbery plastic material on the upper/toe area and went with a mesh material. more comfy and breathable

I really don't see the problem besides the box being a little smashed. I think you just wanted an excuse to send them back. If you have a problem with those, you won't be buying many KD VII.
oh. That is where you are wrong. I like the shoe. I'll be buying more. There are issues with it, but nothing that I care enuff to return since I wear everything. I'm just indicating the what I noticed compared to previous kd purchases.

oh. That is where you are wrong. I like the shoe. I'll be buying more. There are issues with it, but nothing that I care enuff to return since I wear everything. I'm just indicating the what I noticed compared to previous kd purchases.
Oh okay. I understand now. I though you were going to return them and didn't like them. The foam sole has some creasing on some pairs out the box that I noticed. Not a big deal to me.

seen 35k at ftl 2day def look good, mite give in to hyper grape kobe 9 tho. look a lil better.

Last edited:
I'm a 10 in the kd 2/4/6 and lebron 10 all fit perf... A 10
In these will do? I'm worried about the heel slippage ...

I'm a 10 in the kd 2/4/6 and lebron 10 all fit perf... A 10
In these will do? I'm worried about the heel slippage ...
I'm a true 11.5 but went with an 11 in these.  I've got a pretty narrow fit which helps but I also like how 11s fit for me after a good break in.

Any chance you can try these on somewhere?

I'm a true 11.5 but went with an 11 in these.  I've got a pretty narrow fit which helps but I also like how 11s fit for me after a good break in.

Any chance you can try these on somewhere?
really appreciate that input. I'm a very narrow foot as well... Maybe a broken in 9.5 will do the trick

hows the comfort on these compared to KD 4-6?
Compared to the 6, the midsole foam on the 7 isn't as soft/broken-in right out of the box. I haven't used my 7's too rigorously yet, but the heel zoom unit definitely is more comfortable than that hard air max unit on the 6. I guess the foam feels more like 5 which needs some break in time.

Wore the 35k today and broke too many necks especially since everybody is awaiting the release this Saturday. Now can someone give me some advice.. I found a pair of superhero kobe 8's for 100 at footlocker and I have a bday coupon should I get those and then get the global games later or save up and just get the global games. The Kobe's are a size 14 and I wear a 13 but they don't feel big at all any suggestions?

And for the dude talking about the hyperposite the July 4th pair and 35 k have the same kinda hyperposite only colorway I've seen that has been different is the calm before the storm

Back
Top Bottom