Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Anybody thinking about doing a Kill Bill may want to order. Looks like it might be getting pulled soon.

Pulling yellow upper? What makes you think that? You're not gonna order one million pairs are you :lol:

I plan to order another pair hope we get new options sooner than later.

Pulling yellow upper? What makes you think that?

Ordered another pair and haven't even got finishing touches but the crazy color combo 7 ordered same time has shipped. Just seems funny. Did order 3rd pair yesterday. Kill Bill is my favorite colorway and the VII is one of my favorite shoes. So Comfy

Just talked to a nike rep saying that I had at least 5 pairs I wanted to order but require the old color options (like this pair right here), and they said that they will put in my request for the options to come back. If enough people ask for it, I think they will bring it back.

Ordered another pair and haven't even got finishing touches but the crazy color combo 7 ordered same time has shipped. Just seems funny. Did order 3rd pair yesterday. Kill Bill is my favorite colorway and the VII is one of my favorite shoes. So Comfy
WOLF GREY AND RED UPPER BACK UP! SO IS EVERYTHING THAT WAS MISSING.

****TTTT I THINK THAT WAS ME I JUST ASKED THEM TO PUT IT BACK TODAY WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

408f37fb_Alonzo-Facepalm.gif

You're joking right? :lol:

Thanks for the update TPG, but broke after I ordered 2 pairs of mc Kobe's lol if they cancel one I'm in for a red volt midsole pair I saw on ig

Colors came back up after I spent most of my money. Why nike gotta be so stingy with the discount codes. ;_; r.i.p wallet

Ordered 3 pairs of Kobe FK iD's...

I'd really like a KD w/ wolf grey but the wallet needs a quick recovery :lol:

Hopefully if the grey lasts through next month i'll cop a pair.

If not, it wasnt meant to be and i'll just have to live w/ these :D

View media item 1095906

Money's been a bit tight lately but if I fail to pick up the Kobe Beethoven's this Saturday I think I might finally order some ID's of the KD's. Its nice to see they will have all of the options available.

Just remembered that I called this some time ago, haha....Ordered my second pair yesterday morning, and Wolf Grey shows up sometime shortly after that.

Back
Top Bottom