Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

LL

900x563px-LL-6da3e30c_2.jpeg

top (hyper pink) or bottom (mango)

ive never made a yeezy id ever! prob will do my first.

which is the closest color blocking?

Last edited:
Thunder storms can create chaos so...has the black on black fireworks graphic
View media item 1050152
I'm having a hard time deciding what I want to do so many ideas is crazy. Trying to limit on iD purchases but the release colorways aren't doing it for me except the USA but too much white so iD may be the way to go smh

Last edited:
I'm a little mad that I didn't go with the black on black fireworks design.  Went with the black quarter and dark grey fireworks graphic so it would show up a little more.  Anxious to see how they turn out... hopefully not too loud

top (hyper pink) or bottom (mango)

ive never made a yeezy id ever! prob will do my first.

which is the closest color blocking?

In the same boat as you, thinking about indulging in my inner hypebeast as well but I think I'm gonna go with the platinum colorway and leaning toward mango for the liner however for yours maybe you should try the red? I think that pink may be too pink. I also googled the nike colors to get a better pic of what the actual color may look like. Good luck, let me know what you go with

lol my bad man

I just hate how it's always the same colors on ID, give me some options Nike pleaaaaaase

It's cool :lol:

I hear you, but it only really makes sense to give people the "essentials" first so they can get their ideas off, and then come back later with more creative choices. You'll get your expanded color palette, but you'll be waiting months for it like always most likely. You have to remember that it's only been like 3 days.

Last edited:
It's cool
laugh.gif

I hear you, but it only really makes sense to give people the "essentials" first so they can get their ideas off, and then come back later with more creative choices. You'll get your expanded color palette, but you'll be waiting months for it like always most likely. You have to remember that it's only been like 3 days.
lol i'm crazy impatient
laugh.gif

they really need to change the volt on the sole too, that's gotta match up with the color you use IMO

lol i'm crazy impatient
laugh.gif

they really need to change the volt on the sole too, that's gotta match up with the color you use IMO
Yeah I'm stuck with the volt shank piece now... well... I could always return, but I may just live with it.  And it's a fairly small piece luckily

Last edited:

Yeah I'm stuck with the volt sole now... well... I could always return, but I may just live with it.  And it's a fairly small piece luckily
i'm trying to hold out on making my pair so I can avoid that volt, I mean it is the bottom of the shoe I'm never going to see it, but still I will know there is volt there that goes with nothing on my design lol

I just need the 35k and i'll chill on ID until we get more options

those 35k are fire though, can't wait for those

i'm trying to hold out on making my pair so I can avoid that volt, I mean it is the bottom of the shoe I'm never going to see it, but still I will know there is volt there that goes with nothing on my design lol

I just need the 35k and i'll chill on ID until we get more options

those 35k are fire though, can't wait for those
35K pair is fire... trying to resist but I love that color scheme.  I don't own the DMV Vs either

I'm actually pretty happy with the color and sole options -- interested to see what they bring out for patterns on the foam portion 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

35K pair is fire... trying to resist but I love that color scheme.  I don't own the DMV Vs either

I'm actually pretty happy with the color and sole options -- interested to see what they bring out for patterns on the foam portion 
smokin.gif
yeah 35k will be my first KD VII, I don't own any Vs I hated that shoe

good point, pattern options for the foam could be sick, I want chroma too

Love the KD VII ID. This shoe is going to kill the wallet. Going to be so hard to choose just a few id to do.

Think will def do Barons

^Barons lookin good.  I like that N7 inspired pair the best of those three though
smokin.gif
 (i think that's the inspiration?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom