OFFICIAL: Kansas vs. Missouri BORDER WAR 7:00 CST ABC

Damn man..........These penalties are KILLING us...............DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont do this now Mizzou..........dominating the whole damn game..........this 3rd down is big

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS............YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN..................I was nervous as hell........their D must have been tired or somethin in the 4th........................WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good game though, had me on my toes in the 4th.

OU VS MIZZOU.......................THE REMATCH FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
at all the turf that came up in reesing's facemask

Really at the start of the year if you said Mizzou vs. West VA, BCS championship game, cats would have given you countless number of stonefaces.....

it just sums up the whole season..

I dont know about demolish.......but it will be a HELL of a game..........if we can stop those turnovers we can win it, we should be undefeated, OU has itcoming though

Honestly.......If someone asked me at the beginning of the season what my top 25 would be..........Mizzou wouldnt even be a thought in my mind.

They looked pretty good when Brad Smith was the QB, but he couldnt win the big game without his legs. But Chase Daniel..................When he was a freshmani knew he was gonna be good.......but not this damn good

Wassup wit your sig my dude^^^^^^^^^^

they made it to where sigs only show 5 lines, so if your sig is over 5 lines long, it cuts off the excess. so half of the "team xbox 360" part of thesig is in the 5 line limit, and the other half isnt, so it gets cut off.

about the game though, i really didnt care who won tonight, i just wanted to see a good game. this mizzou vs. ou rematch is gonna be a good one for sure.

UN. BE. LIEVABLE.

I still can't even believe this.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm on cloud 9 right now. This is incredible. Chase is The Man. Maclin is That Dude.

And how bout Alexander?! And Temple had one of the best games of this season.

KU got exposed as hell. Final score helped them look like a decent team.

Even with the refs help, and those petty@%#% calls against Mizzou, we still came out on top.

#1??!?!

Here I was ready to bash KU for

1.) Not playing anybody relevant up 'til now

and

2.) Not showing up in the biggest game of their season.

BUT! Not so fast my friend! After that heart they showed in the 4th quarter and their Defense withstanding that offensive explosion I'll give Kansas theirjust dues. They played an awesome game in what was a game that I thought would be another one of those "overhyped" games. HOWEVA! I think Kansasdeserves to be ranked in the Top 12 of the BCS Rankings. They definitely put a scare into Mizzou tonight. Too bad they don't get a shot at a rematch, thatwould be great. Could it be? The Big 12 could get 3 teams in the BCS Bowls? I don't think it's that farfetched anymore...

Back
Top Bottom