OFFICIAL: Kansas vs. Missouri BORDER WAR 7:00 CST ABC

Can't believe we don't have an official post for the most important game of the year so far this season
  • Last time: 2006: 42-17 KU loss
  • Series record: Tied 53-53-9(
    eek.gif
    eek.gif
    eek.gif
    eek.gif
    )
  • Whoever wins should be #1 Sunday night
Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

I find it pathetic that NT doesn't care about this game, and has yet to even speak on KU or Mizzou this whole season.

The only time the teams come up in a thread is when discussing how you DON'T want to see either team make it to the title game.
smh.gif

Mizzou, and even KU for that matter, is a hell of an entertaining team and they're pretty damn fun to watch.

Maclin is a STUD. I'm hoping he has an outrageous game.

With that being said, you already know I'm tuning in. Let's go Tigers. #1 in the country!??
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

M-I-Z-!#%*-K-U!

The entire city of St. Louis is going nuts about this game, and has been for the entire week. It's crazy... and awesome.

I've been a Chase Daniel since last year, and Kansas has done nothing but impress me... at the beginning of the year they played my old school, CMU, and Ifigured, hey, a chance for us to beat a BCS conf. school, and they throttled us... I thought, wow, CMU must be bad... but turns out KU is just a great team!

Mizzou 31
KU 24

thats my prediction-

Both these squads really impressing me right now. Either team could win a championship game

Finally, had to find a way to kill time....

FSU vs. UF =
sick.gif

UCLA vs. OU =
sick.gif

That fake FG was a bad call, but they want to go for the jugular in this game.

RUCKERRRRR!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Began gaining that deadly momentum on that drive. Everyone finally settling down.

Pinkel is fearless. Didn't even think twice about that 4th and goal.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
4th and Goal shot gun TE screen
sick.gif

I hope to God, Oklahoma smashes whoever sees them in the Big 12 Title game.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

where's ole boy at that thinks Brady Leaf is close to Chase athletically ?
smh.gif
WHOEVER SAID THAT IS A MORON.
And I hope they said that out of context.
As an Oregon fan, I can tell you Brady Leaf has that Drew Bledsoe on Madden speed.

"They are what we thought they were!"

Props to Mizzou, but it's Kansas. Kansas = Frauds.

[table][tr][td]2007 SCHEDULE AND RESULTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Time[/td] [td]Opponent[/td] [td]Score[/td] [td]W/L/T[/td] [td]Stories[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Sep. 1[/td] [td]7:00 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]Central Michigan[/td] [td]52-7[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]Box[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Sep. 8[/td] [td]7:00 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]Southeastern Louisiana[/td] [td]62-0[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]Box[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Sep. 15[/td] [td]7:00 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]Toledo[/td] [td]45-13[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]Box[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Sep. 22[/td] [td]7:00 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]Florida International[/td] [td]55-3[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]Box[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Oct. 6[/td] [td]12:00 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]at Kansas State[/td] [td]30-24[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]Box[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Oct. 13[/td] [td]12:30 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]Baylor[/td] [td]58-10[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]Box[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Oct. 20[/td] [td]5:30 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]at Colorado[/td] [td]19-14[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]Box[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Oct. 27[/td] [td]7:00 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]at Texas A&M[/td] [td]19-11[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]Recap | Box[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Nov. 3[/td] [td]12:30 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]Nebraska[/td] [td]76-39[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]Recap | Box[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Nov. 10[/td] [td]8:00 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]at Oklahoma State[/td] [td]43-28[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]Recap | Box[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Nov. 17[/td] [td]3:30 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]Iowa State[/td] [td]45-7[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]Recap | Box[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat. Nov. 24[/td] [td]8:00 PM p.m. ET[/td] [td]Missouri[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Box | Prev[/td] [/tr][/table]
They get props for blowing out Nebraska.....
laugh.gif
Only meaningful game, arivalry game, and they don't "show up".

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?????????????
that was stupid.

C`MON mizzou...................end this now

Kansas' d is horrible. They're blowin assignments and cant make tackles. They aint even playin fundamentally sound. But....watch KU come back now.

Back
Top Bottom