Official Justin Bieber "BELIEVE" album out June 19th 2012

Besides the lil rap, im feeling this song. People are so close minded and judgmental with their insecurities. If this song was done by Justin timberlake or even Mike posner people would be feeling it. This song is pretty catchy and def has that timberlake/neptunes vibe from his Justified days.

I can dig it
pimp.gif

But he needs to get wit Ye on his new project! and do a duet with Rihanna to show his grow up image
pimp.gif

This was cray

I've tried to give this dude's music a chance but most of it seems so uninspired and blah. The first part of this sounds like a straight rip-off of Ying Yang and the rest of Justin Timberlake.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I like it
pimp.gif

Since we're talking about JT, is he even making music anymore?

The last I heard was Justin Timerlake - Words I Say, which was 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Meh even as he gets older, dude seems corny to me, like he's forcing. Seems like he's a caricature of an R&B artist whereas JT actually had real soul - born in Memphis, influenced by that sound like Al Green, etc.

How long did it take JT to get to that point? When he was Justin's age he was singing Bye Bye Bye. Give JB a couple more years and I'm sure his music will evolve just like JT. How do you know JB has no soul?

somewhat off topic but i hate when people hate on justin beiber. kid seems cool and at times humble.
his music is ight but def. not the worst out there.

"just let the boy be, just let the boy be" - DeAngelo

The first thing I thought when I heard this song was I could hear Justin Timberlake dropping this lol. Plus it didn't come off too Biebish to me, I don't think the lil girls are gonna eat this one up.

He's beloved by millions of teenage girls who already think of him as their "Boyfriend," and now Justin Bieber's edgier track seems poised to be one of the teen star's biggest hits yet.

According to Billboard, the song, which dropped Monday, could sell upwards of 400,000 downloads in its first week, giving it a big push on next week's Billboard Hot 100 chart. This would give the singer his best sales week for a song to date in his career.

Do ya thing Bieber
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

The first thing I thought when I heard this song was I could hear Justin Timberlake dropping this lol. Plus it didn't come off too Biebish to me, I don't think the lil girls are gonna eat this one up.

thought the same thing about it sounding like jt. good song though

Glad to see this thread, Justin Bieber is nice with it. His first single alone puts him on top of the R&B game at the moment. #swaggy

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Meh even as he gets older, dude seems corny to me, like he's forcing. Seems like he's a caricature of an R&B artist whereas JT actually had real soul - born in Memphis, influenced by that sound like Al Green, etc.
How long did it take JT to get to that point? When he was Justin's age he was singing Bye Bye Bye. Give JB a couple more years and I'm sure his music will evolve just like JT. How do you know JB has no soul?
1570008_o.gif
1775312_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom