Official June 2014 WDYWT Thread Vol. Summer Begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ double posts of xiii's are welcomed by me, especially those.

Ya'll serious about the XV's?
Ok, good for ya'll. just goes to show the wide variety of tastes here. :smokin

Very serious the OGs have immaculate quality and comfort. And look great imo

^^^one of my all time pet peeves. Some shoes do it a lot worse the others but I find it's just a search of what socks work well with what shoes. Try Dri-Fit socks, they tend to fit better to your foot and slip less but some shoes are just always gonna do that when you rock the laces loose.

^^^one of my all time pet peeves. Some shoes do it a lot worse the others but I find it's just a search of what socks work well with what shoes. Try Dri-Fit socks, they tend to fit better to your foot and slip less but some shoes are just always gonna do that when you rock the laces loose.

All my xivs do it laced up or not. Yeah I shoulda known better to wear dri-fits I can't recall any of my other shoes doing it. I usually always wear dri fit or super long socks anyways but I couldn't find any good ones this morning lol.

I figured no big deal since I'm just going to get my car looked at. Going home to change before heading out for the day.

Last edited:
Very serious the OGs have immaculate quality and comfort. And look great imo
Honestly, can't agree with the comments about quality and comfort. Obviously everyone has different experiences and opinions. I copped them at ntny on rd (days after my ** b-day :wink: , being in my collector/hype teenage phase. Had to have all the first jordan release of a model, like that black one. After wearing them a few times, my back heel area would get cut up in a couple of hours of wear. Can't remember if it was a particular foot or both. Cut straight through my socks. Also the way the leather looked/creased, quality of the scales and the soles longevity were also sub par relative to the models right before that, ie. xiii and xiv's.

Honestly, can't agree with the comments about quality and comfort. Obviously everyone has different experiences and opinions. I copped them at ntny on rd (days after my ** b-day :wink: , being in my collector/hype teenage phase. Had to have all the first jordan release of a model, like that black one. After wearing them a few times, my back heel area would get cut up in a couple of hours of wear. Can't remember if it was a particular foot or both. Cut straight through my socks. Also the way the leather looked/creased, quality of the scales and the soles longevity were also sub par relative to the models right before that, ie. xiii and xiv's.

Yeah to each their own. All my retro xiv are crappy quality that bring my socks down and xis are mad uncomfortable on my pinky toe. It all depends on preference and foot size/type I love these XVs tho. I need flints and obsidians now

XI - XV r da most innovative run of sneakers ever imho.

If the xvs held up better o would have multiples.
Surprised they havent gotten more popular during this slim jean phase cuz you can really see em like that.

Yeah to each their own. All my retro xiv are crappy quality that bring my socks down and xis are mad uncomfortable on my pinky toe. It all depends on preference and foot size/type I love these XVs tho. I need flints and obsidians now

True, recently saw the black/red sole bridge ones on foot and thought they didn't look too bad. My opinion has definitely improved on them since owning the og's. Just wished it was a more comfortable wear for me. Have they ever retro'd the xv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom